THE BROWNS BOARD

So Obama is bringing Ebola to THE USA!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Obamao is bringin all sorts of disaster to our country.

Why?

So he can declare emergency martial law? Manipulate enough

crime to happen he can persuade more congressmen to pass

laws against our 2nd Amendment?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/official-second-illegal-immigrant-wave-of-30000-coming-in-sept.-oct./article/2552029

haha.

But before, "Bush is the president, so the buck stops with him" is pretty much close

to as accurate a quote as I can remember.

Gas prices. The Outing of Victoria. Any case in any court about gay rights or abortion.

LIke, Perry, Gov of Texas? He's being sued for saying he'd use his veto if whatever,

then using his veto.

They say that's against the law, kinda like extortion.

The leftist group is ignoring all the statements exactly in the same way, by Obamao.

See? That's my point. The left bashed Bush for every damn thing, right up to Shep saying

that Bush and Cheney were EVIL, and he and others were "frightened" that all freedom was

going to be lost, etc etc etc etc ad nauseum.

But Obamao? Why, he could commit any crime, whatever, and the left, nitwits like woodypeckerhead,

will defend him.

That's why the left is looked by more and more of America, as mentally warped losers. You watch the next

couple of elections.

Unless obamao gives several million illegals the vote.

If I were "frightened" by the evil spectre of ObaMao, I sure the heyl wouldn't be flappy in jaws on this board, lemme tell ya.... B)

haha.

But before, "Bush is the president, so the buck stops with him" is pretty much close

to as accurate a quote as I can remember.

Gas prices. The Outing of Victoria. Any case in any court about gay rights or abortion.

LIke, Perry, Gov of Texas? He's being sued for saying he'd use his veto if whatever,

then using his veto.

They say that's against the law, kinda like extortion.

The leftist group is ignoring all the statements exactly in the same way, by Obamao.

See? That's my point. The left bashed Bush for every damn thing, right up to Shep saying

that Bush and Cheney were EVIL, and he and others were "frightened" that all freedom was

going to be lost, etc etc etc etc ad nauseum.

But Obamao? Why, he could commit any crime, whatever, and the left, nitwits like woodypeckerhead,

will defend him.

That's why the left is looked by more and more of America, as mentally warped losers. You watch the next

couple of elections.

Unless obamao gives several million illegals the vote.

If I were "frightened" by the evil spectre of ObaMao, I sure the heyl wouldn't be flappy in jaws on this board, lemme tell ya.... B)

Shep is gone Cal. Heck is gone for the foreseeable future. You need to realize this. I am not them. Other you disagree with are not them. I know it is easy for you to just lump everyone into a big "damn liberals" group, but that's not how it works.

No one gives a shit about what was said when Bush was president. I never said those things. Your "recollections" mean nothing to me. All I know is the stupid, Retarded shit you blame on Obama. One day he has the power to control every little thing in the country (or world) to make it worse for you. The next day he is incompetent, dumb, and doesn't know how many states there are.

You're just a one-sided political hack. It really, really gets old. If some Tea Party big shot told you to stop breathing or the liberals will win, you'd pass out.

"That's why the left is looked by more and more of America, as mentally warped losers. You watch the next

couple of elections.

Unless obamao gives several million illegals the vote."

Any evidence for that? I'd be curious to see how more and more of America is specifically moving away from one political ideology. Or, more likely, that is just what you think is happening in your little empty, biased head and it is what you are being told on you right wing "news" blogs.

I also like how you have the backup excuse ready if the Reps lose the next election. "Everyone in America is tired of liberals! Just you wait! They'll lose for sure!........ but if they don't it is because they cheated! Yeah! Shifting demographics is cheating! And they're probably all illegal anyway!"

Brilliant

Say, you are proving me right again. All you have to offer on this board is personal antagonism,

misinterpreting others' comments so you can try to think of some meaningless retort.

What a loser you must be when you are all alone, not at work.

Gee, "Shep is gone" ??? That's all you have to say that is actually correct?

I put up with the Bush bashing for eight years, and by golly, I care, and I am somebody, albeit a goofy, fun somebody.

And, we were driving through downtown Cleveland, saw the stadium (Father-in-law, 92, from Texas, is visiting),

and the perversion games were over, I reckon, because I saw a tall kid in a pink tutu and purple pigtail wig

walking his tricyle across the street. Figured it was you.....

I would, but I suspect they come back as other posters on here once in a while.

like woodypeckerhead is so much mz the pussy that I am reminded of those days.

All in all, it's woodypeckerhead's fault.

But I will stand tall in my revenge for another two years.

well, unless Steve formally requests me to relent and put it in the past.

He has my number, you know. Or, I would give it up two years early, if woodypeckerhead

would stop the personal garbage with anybody he disagrees with permanently.

the request by Steve is far more likely, and that's doubtful.

I'm just havin fun on the board, outside of the personal antagonism by cowpoopeatingwoodypeckerheadlittlejohnnyweasel.....

I have to go soon and cut up more of the big trees I felled this morning. Have a nice evening, everybody... B)

He has my number, you know. Or, I would give it up two years early, if woodypeckerhead

would stop the personal garbage with anybody he disagrees with permanently.

Sometimes, the hypocrisy, it actually hurts me inside.

But then I remember that you don't matter, and I go about my day.

Holy shit though. How could you be such a hypocrite?

How can you continually ask stupid questions about bs?

Are you THAT stupid?

You are the butt of the board. I can disagree, and do, with everybody at one

point in time.

But you are such a know-nothing, ignorant, little twit you have only personal insults

to go with, since you apparently are so young, you have no experiences in life that give

you any kind of understanding about any issue on the board.

woodypeckerhead, the butt of the board, the bitchy little stupid one.

How can you continually ask stupid questions about bs?

Are you THAT stupid?

You are the butt of the board. I can disagree, and do, with everybody at one

point in time.

But you are such a know-nothing, ignorant, little twit you have only personal insults

to go with, since you apparently are so young, you have no experiences in life that give

you any kind of understanding about any issue on the board.

woodypeckerhead, the butt of the board, the bitchy little stupid one.

Please tell me I am not the only one shaking my head here? Come on? No one else is seeing this?

Go ahead, you lib out and disagree with me about most things anyways.

Like I've said before, libs tend to OFTEN take words and misuse them

to their own phoney points.

I should write a book about it..

I am also seeing it but now that I know Cal is just a troll I will just ignore it.

Troll. Crazy person. Character. Whatever. I'm just happy someone else acknowledged it. I know others on here have in the past, but shit, these last few posts have been ridiculous.

Go ahead, you lib out and disagree with me about most things anyways.

Like I've said before, libs tend to OFTEN take words and misuse them

to their own phoney points.

I should write a book about it..

Once again, you could sub Conservative for libs. ANd it would have the same meaning

Sure. Let me know one example of when I did that.

Maybe you might be able to.

Woodypeckerhead started his crap again, so beef at him.

oh, yeah, libs always take the wrong side of things.....

So at this point, Cal has pretty much called everyone he has disagreed with on this board a liberal at some point or another. If you disagree with him on one thing, you're a liberal. Anyone else find that ridiculous? The fact that his me vs them paranoia is that out of control? It is a little sad really.

I disagree with Canton Mike on stuff, we just laugh it off.

Trust me, he is no liberal. I disagree with Steve on stuff, and he's

right on the money on a lot of things, so I tend to figure I'm wrong then.

He is NO liberal, either.

The trouble is, if my dumb opinion is conservative,so it stands to reason that the opposite dumb opinion

is liberal.

This is a surprise to anybody (except woodypeckerhead, of course) ?

There are plenty of other good guys I disagree with, and they aren't liberals.

If it slides on ice like a hockey puck, and it looks like a hockey puck, and it hits the

hockey goal and net like a hockey puck...

it's fair to say it's a hockey puck. B)

Archived