THE BROWNS BOARD

Cool Steeler Fan

Suomi

In Connecticut, I was driving home from work on the highway the other day and this pick-up slides in behind me. I check the rear view and notice that he has a Steelers license plate on the front of his truck. I put my window down, stick my left arm out, and make the Money Manziel sign. The truck gives me two high-beams, jumps into the lane on my left and pulls up beside me. The passenger window goes down, the driver looks over to me, screams out "Manziel...WOOOOOOOO!!!!" and gives me the thumbs-up. We exchange smiles and go on our way.

I guess they're not all douches.

LOL, nice try with the thread. You wont get a thumbs up from us for it. My Officer in charge at work is a steals fan, and he happens to be a Lebron fan, so I got him a Cavs shirt, and he said he is going to wear the shit out of it and be a Cavs fan. So yeah there's a Pittsburg fan for ya.

And I'm the Easter bunny.

And I saw the tooth fairy too.

Although that thing doesn't have to worry about giving out cash in pittspuke

In Connecticut, I was driving home from work on the highway the other day and this pick-up slides in behind me. I check the rear view and notice that he has a Steelers license plate on the front of his truck. I put my window down, stick my left arm out, and make the Money Manziel sign. The truck gives me two high-beams, jumps into the lane on my left and pulls up beside me. The passenger window goes down, the driver looks over to me, screams out "Manziel...WOOOOOOOO!!!!" and gives me the thumbs-up. We exchange smiles and go on our way.

I guess they're not all douches.

Sounds to me like he was humoring you....after he yelled "Manziel" and gave the thumbs up, he smiled, rolled up the window and probably said to himself "what a douche".

You're the one that decided to make a scene after seeing the Steeler plates right?

I guess that the closer you get to Pittsburgh, the more intolerable the Steeler fans are. Kinda like living near Foxboro and having to listen to the Tom Brady pipe-smokers.

I think the Steeler fans here are way way more insufferable. I can't fault guys from Pittsburgh for being proud of their team but here in Ohio? Bunch if front running bandwagon traitors is what they are.

I think the Steeler fans here are way way more insufferable. I can't fault guys from Pittsburgh for being proud of their team but here in Ohio? Bunch if front running bandwagon traitors is what they are.

EXACTLLY. If you were born in Cleveland and you root for pittspuke, you are a loser

EXACTLLY. If you were born in Cleveland and you root for pittspuke, you are a loser

True, but by the time you get down around Steubenville, the percentage of Steeler fans gets pretty high...

LOL, nice try with the thread. You wont get a thumbs up from us for it. My Officer in charge at work is a steals fan, and he happens to be a Lebron fan, so I got him a Cavs shirt, and he said he is going to wear the shit out of it and be a Cavs fan. So yeah there's a Pittsburg fan for ya.

One of the dumber things posted this week. Pittsburgh doesn't have a basketball team. Who is the closest? Oh the cavaliers. I grew up a bulls fan because of that ridiculous team and a cav fan. I was a closet cavaliers fan through college and still maintain that fandom today. Trying to play that off as some fair weather indicator is a hilarious stretch.

Bandwagon fans exist all over and I don't doubt there are plenty in Ohio. However at one point in time Pittsburgh was the epicenter of the industrialized world. The steel industry collapsed and families were displaced taking with them their fandom. Sure there are bandwagon fans but a lot of people I encounter out here in Columbus have strong Pittsburgh roots.

One of the dumber things posted this week. Pittsburgh doesn't have a basketball team. Who is the closest? Oh the cavaliers. I grew up a bulls fan because of that ridiculous team and a cav fan. I was a closet cavaliers fan through college and still maintain that fandom today. Trying to play that off as some fair weather indicator is a hilarious stretch.

K

Archived