THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy sign-up

bermeck08

Auto draft is for homos. I will get that changed and get the league up soon. I think Kathy is out this year, so we only have three leagues, if someone wants to commish a fourth, let me know.

Z

Yes, we will pin a thread. I sent invites out for League IV too.

If you were in League ll, one of you will need to take the reigns and start a league and be the commish and publish the standings and updates each week.

Zombo

If you can commish League 4, then I can commish League 1. Looks like League 2 is a go, but we need a volunteer to commish that one.

Zombo

i see kamac has a team amongst our lineup. i know he's been here longer than me BUT if he doesn't want to do it i will.

just don't understand the responsibilities.

i see kamac has a team amongst our lineup. i know he's been here longer than me BUT if he doesn't want to do it i will.

just don't understand the responsibilities.

There really are none outside of organizing the draft. The league will be fully automated, so maybe just posting results here.

Auto draft is for homos. I will get that changed and get the league up soon. I think Kathy is out this year, so we only have three leagues, if someone wants to commish a fourth, let me know.

I will run a league this year, if needed Z. Is Yahoo the prefered choice?

Ya, we'll be doing 4 or 5 yahoo leagues. Ill get it all lined up tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks to all who have volunteered, a couple of the usual commissioners have schedule overload right now.

Pro pick em and college pick em coming up too.

Z

Ya, we'll be doing 4 or 5 yahoo leagues. Ill get it all lined up tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks to all who have volunteered, a couple of the usual commissioners have schedule overload right now.

Pro pick em and college pick em coming up too.

Z

count me in for all the games. Eliminator too

• 2 weeks later...

Ill commish league 4 if need be

You are now Commish of League 4

I am now Commish of League 1

Mik is commish of League 2

Heidi still commish of League 3

Osiris (?) is commish of League 5

See pinned thread for other notes and vacancies.

Archived