THE BROWNS BOARD

So Who ya got with 2 top ten picks in next years draft?

Soju

3 of the top 4 CBs were out, so Im not worried about the DBs yet, but Gilbert better learn some lessons from this game. Gilkey and Schwartz are awful, and we have nobody even remotely intriguing behind them. To make this offense tick we need athleticism on the line. We have none on the right side. The QB issues are real, Hoyer is NOT the next Kurt Warner, and we dont have the personnel on the line to play Manziel and let him be creative.

3 of the top 4 CBs were out, so Im not worried about the DBs yet, but Gilbert better learn some lessons from this game. Gilkey and Schwartz are awful, and we have nobody even remotely intriguing behind them. To make this offense tick we need athleticism on the line. We have none on the right side. The QB issues are real, Hoyer is NOT the next Kurt Warner, and we dont have the personnel on the line to play Manziel and let him be creative.

No doubt it was rough having Haden and Skrine out. And I agree about Gilbert- he's got to learn shadowing a wr isn't good enough- make a play on the ball. A lot of the Rams big plays were Gilbert's fault.

Seriously? And I get berated for my homer shades.

That is because this is not your home. It is his home and he can say what he wants here....but you are at worst a trespasser, and at best a guest who has been invited to stay in the dog house.

And you know what we do to yapping dogs? Neuter them.

Ced Ogbuehi or Stanford's Peat as first choice next year. Both if at all possible. Schwartz is either a doorman or a doormat. He seems to excel at either position.

The Schwartz has started out slow the last two seasons, but then has put on pretty rock solid performance for most of the year.

Not sure why that is.

That said, I would not discount taking either of the guys you mention. There is almost no NFL team that couldn't "upgrade" any position on the field.

Archived