THE BROWNS BOARD

ESPN's John Clayton on the Ravens' LBs

Guest mz.

via NFL Live.

Lewis will get resigned, Suggs will get franchised, Scott walks.

Will we have an interest in Scott? I truly question his value outside of BAL.

---

He also claimed that he believed DA could be gotten for a 2nd round pick. Keep drivin' up that price, Johnny!

Guest Aloysius

Scott on playing the Steelers:

Not sure that we can afford him, and he isn't as valuable for a team that won't move him around the field. If Mangini's just going to line him up at ILB, we may better off going with someone else.

I don't know if our coaches will be interested in him or not. But one thing I do know is that he is the type of player that many here are begging for. He plays nasty and he plays with great heart. I think he has as much to do with the success of Suggs and Lewis as they do making him a better player.

I man can flat out play let's don't degrade him any more then you would try to degrade Rey Rey for the guys around him at USC or Warner for having greqat receivers to throw to.

via NFL Live.

Lewis will get resigned, Suggs will get franchised, Scott walks.

Will we have an interest in Scott? I truly question his value outside of BAL.

---

He also claimed that he believed DA could be gotten for a 2nd round pick. Keep drivin' up that price, Johnny!

Bart Scott is a whiny b.itch. The only Raven LB worth a shit in my opinion is Suggs. Ray Ray is on the backside of his career and if there is a system LB in the AFC north it's Scott and he's never put up ungodly numbers. Scotts value outside of b-more is minimal. He's a primmaddona with out the skill to carry the title. My two cents. How much cap room do you fellas expect to have in the off season. Is Jamal Lewis gone? Stallworth should be gone, you could prob cut weight on the offensive line. Are people still pulling for Anderson to be traded? If I were a Cleveland fan I'd want him on the roster but maybe ask him to take a pay cut. It's always a bonus to have a capable backup on the bench. Leftwhich came up big for us a few times this year and Batch has done the same in the past. I don't think you're going to get the value a few have indicated. A first round pick seems crazy to me for Anderson who had one good season and fell on his face this past year. I can't wait for the draft and the combine. I love watching everything on the network.

Archived