THE BROWNS BOARD

Decision made on Josh Gordon appeal, but NFL not announcing yet

Adoug319

Adam Schefter is an asshole too. He doesnt know shit and is just guessing. Playing the cards that it'll be soon so he can say I told ya so. Hate that guy. As if he has an inside track with the commish. What a crock. I bet the decision was made 2 weeks ago. Doh.

could it be that since we only hear of the suspensions when they happen that maybe we won't hear anything at all? Wishful thinking.

could it be that since we only hear of the suspensions when they happen that maybe we won't hear anything at all? Wishful thinking.

There is some truth in that.....the way I understand it is "if" Gordon wins his appeal, then there will be NO announcement from the NFL. Just a private notice to Gordon and the team.

And IF Gordon loses the appeal, then the league will make the official announcement that he has been suspended.

We are getting closer. ....

The league just announced a 4 game suspension for Doug Prater, who ALSO was facing a level 3(full season) suspension.

Could it be he got a lighter sentence as a precursor to our guy getting the same???

Archived