THE BROWNS BOARD

Does Gordon ever play for the Browns again?

Mudfly

Ok....1 year suspension....

Plus a looming DUI....

Plus a guy who just can't keep his nose clean....

So......does Josh Gordon ever play another game for the Browns????

or anyone???

Do we cut chase and move on????

Would anyone trade anything for him now???......NOW, I wish Banner had just dumped him last year....

He will play for the Browns this year. He will get a TRO suspending the suspsension, and the lawsuit will take at least a year. So expect that he will also play for the Browns in 2015.

arghh......so, if that comes true, then this whole season will just be one massive non stop never ending Johnny and Josh media frenzy.....

Im already sick of him and his problems..... If he drags us through a whole year of this drama, then he IS a completely selfish asshole.....

And if he was on another team or a just crappy player, ALL OF YOU would say the same......

According to this the Browns retain their rights for him through 2016 now. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/browns/2014/08/27/josh-gordon-cleveland-browns-nfl-suspension-appeal/14418925/

It's all up to him. If he has a brain left he should join NA and AA attending daily through his entire suspension and career. Otherwise he's a goner.

I once asked a good friend why he still attended NA and AA every day even after over a year of total sobriety. His answer was, "Because I don't want to forget that the asshole who beat the shit out of my brand new 240Z turned out to be me during an alcohol and cocaine induced blackout!!" Gordon is doing the equivalent on the millions $$ scale.

IF the browns are serious about wanting him to play again for them they need to ship his ass off to some Tibetan monestary. Cause he's gonna smoke some herb in the next year so might as well squirrel him off to some place where some douchebag NFL asslicker with piss cup in hand can't readily drop on him.

Yes. Josh is a good kid. This suspension also suspends his contract, so he can come back next year, prove himself and play into a big contract the next year.

Josh is a huge asset.

Zombo

i dont think you cut him. However ill be shocked if he plays again. 1 year away i highly doubt he stays clean he needs get help has to change the circle he hangs with.

Sad a guy with chance to be a top player in the game rather throw it all away for drugs.

Yes. Josh is a good kid. This suspension also suspends his contract, so he can come back next year, prove himself and play into a big contract the next year.

Josh is a huge asset.

Zombo

if he's a huge asset, then he's more like an IRA......meaning he looks good on paper and "might" be there for you someday(keep in mind that THIS fund has performed poorly in the past).....but is pretty worthless if you need him right now......

And exactly how do you know this?

From all accounts.

He's never been accused of anything other than smoking one nanogram too much of pot or drinking a half of an ounce too much of vodka.

Your quarterback on the other hand ... big piece of shit.

From all accounts.

Zombo

Archived