THE BROWNS BOARD

Muslim KFC worker in Australia goes crazy when woman orders bacon on her sandwich - Seems as though Sharia law in effect?

DieHardBrownsFan

But the decision whether or not to eat that food or even to shop at that place is entirely up to you.

WSS

until it happens to you personally in a reverse scenario,

checking your groceries out when the muslim clerk suddenly shrieks about the ham and bacon

on the belt.... http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/16/tesco-muslim-pork-wine-refuse-serve_n_5590789.html

Tesco Apologises After Muslim Worker Refuses To Serve Ham And Wine

theres a whole slew of these stories

checking your groceries out when the muslim clerk suddenly shrieks about the ham and bacon

on the belt.... http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/16/tesco-muslim-pork-wine-refuse-serve_n_5590789.html

This was in England where they already are being overtaken by Muslims.

It appears that they apologized to the customers for their employee being a dipshit. If the customers were having to apologize for offending Johnny Jihad at the Tesco, then I could see how there could be concern.

You'd be surprised how little time I spend worrying about that. The guy asking for the bacon was being an asshole. The guys asking the street bakery for a gay cake for being assholes. Maybe if everybody just tried not to be an asshole for a day?

No matter how badly Muslims or Christians or Mormons or whoever piss you off.

WSS

You'd be surprised how little time I spend worrying about that. The guy asking for the bacon was being an asshole. The guys asking the street bakery for a gay cake for being assholes. Maybe if everybody just tried not to be an asshole for a day?

No matter how badly Muslims or Christians or Mormons or whoever piss you off.

WSS

All terrorists are really nice until they slit your throat.

Religion is dictating what you can or can not purchase from an Australian franchise of an American company

Actually, religion isn't dictating it. An idiot who shouldn't have taken a job where bacon is served if it bothered himself that much dictated it. Incidentally, I was in dunkin donuts recently and saw a Muslim worker there serve someone a sandwich with bacon in it. What do you make of that?

Actually, religion isn't dictating it. An idiot who shouldn't have taken a job where bacon is served if it bothered himself that much dictated it. Incidentally, I was in dunkin donuts recently and saw a Muslim worker there serve someone a sandwich with bacon in it. What do you make of that?

It was a halal KFC. But he's still an idiot.

I disagree. You should be able to order what you want at a KFC in Australia regardless of the neighborhood.

And she did order what she wanted. And they told her they didn't have it so time for her to shut the fuck up. Absolutely no different than the couple that insisted on a gay cake.

And it's between KFC and a franchise owner if Corporation wants them to serve the exact same menu in every franchise across the globe.

WSS

I disagree. You should be able to order what you want at a KFC in Australia regardless of the neighborhood.

Right, I should be able to go to KFC and order chow mein and pizza.

Unless its not on the menu... then I guess I could go literally dozens of other places

Are you really that stupid?

Let's not open that can of worms. But seriously, two scenarios here:

1) She doesn't know that particular KFC is halal:

"Hi, I'd like a chicken burger with bacon please"

"Sorry, ma'am, this is a halal restaurant, we don't serve bacon"

"Wait what? For serious? Where's there a proper KFC where I can get my bacon fix?"

"A mile down the road"

"Fuck. OK, bye"

That's all it needs to be. Nothing more serious than that. If it's anything like here, there are big signs up letting you know it's halal.

2) She does know it's halal, and she's trying to cause trouble. She's an asshole and so's the employee reacting.

"Wait what? For serious? Where's there a proper KFC where I can get my bacon fix?"

"A mile down the road"

"Fuck. OK, bye"

That's all it needs to be. Nothing more serious than that. If it's anything like here, there are big signs up letting you know it's halal.

2) She does know it's halal, and she's trying to cause trouble. She's an asshole and so's the employee reacting.

Agree. But the employee acted like he wanted to kill her regardless if she did it on purpose or not. If they were polite about it I doubt it would have been posted on youtube.

Agree. But the employee acted like he wanted to kill her regardless if she did it on purpose or not. If they were polite about it I doubt it would have been posted on youtube.

For sure. The employee is a dick, and should be fired (has been? don't remember). The customer, we don't see any reaction from her really so it's difficult to tell. We don't know if the guy just flipped for no reason, or if she went all "go back to your own country terrorist scum, this guy wants to behead me just for wanting bacon" before the filming.

"A mile down the road"

"Fuck. OK, bye"

Here's the funny thing. Look at the picture, right next to the guy with the black hat. The sign says "Not Halal." So some of the food they serve is obviously not Halal. So the dude is a bit of a hypocrite. He gets upset when asked for bacon, but what if a customer orders something that is not Halal?

Here's the funny thing. Look at the picture, right next to the guy with the black hat. The sign says "Not Halal." So some of the food they serve is obviously not Halal. So the dude is a bit of a hypocrite. He gets upset when asked for bacon, but what if a customer orders something that is not Halal?

Didn't notice that. Dude is even more of a dick then.

On a related issue, I generally try to avoid halal meat because of the way the animal is killed, it seems like the animal suffers a lot more than being stunned with electricity and then killed.

Didn't notice that. Dude is even more of a dick then.

On a related issue, I generally try to avoid halal meat because of the way the animal is killed, it seems like the animal suffers a lot more than being stunned with electricity and then killed.

Pasted from another forum (http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=4605). Read past the first line :P

According to the RSPA ``All available scientific evidence points to the fact that animals that are slaughtered without being stunned suffer painful, prolonged deaths'' (
On the other hand, we read the following from a 1978 Research Paper, entitled``Experiments for the objectification of pain and consciousness during conventional (captive bolt stunning) and religiously mandated (“ritual cutting”) slaughter procedures for sheep and calves.''
``The slaughter in the form of ritual cut is, if carried out properly, painless in sheep and calves according to the EEG recordings and the missing defensive actions.''
Their specific finding were that pain was shortest under the ritual slaughter:
``a) For slaughter by ritual cut:
1. After the bloodletting cut the EEG initially is the same as the EEG before the cut. There is a high probability that the loss of reaction took place within 4 – 6 seconds for sheep and within 10 seconds for calves.
2. The zero line in the EEG was recorded no later than after 13 seconds for 17 sheep and no later than 23 seconds for 7 calves.
B) For slaughter after captive bolt application:
1. After captive bolt stunning all animals displayed most severe general disturbances (waves of 1-2 Hz) in the EEG, which almost with certainty eliminates a sense of pain.
2. The zero line in the EEG was reached for 4 calves after 28 seconds.

For further reading, if interested:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I generally avoid big-aggro meats because of the living conditions of the animals, which I consider to be very inhumane.

Archived