THE BROWNS BOARD

Maxine Waters (D) says Sharia law compatible with U.S. Constitution

DieHardBrownsFan

I'm not a fan of sharia law, but if I sugar coat everything, you shit coat everything when it comes to Muslims. The truth is a mix of shit and sugar just like it is for everything, so that's why I always respond to your shit with sugar.

Capital punishment for murder is something accepted by many people in the USA. As for theft, their are two types of punishment, imprisonment and amputation. Amputation is antiquated, and doesn't occur on the first theft, and doesn't occur for the most part except for in backwater holes. These laws in general are ancient and shouldn't be applied in the modern world, in my opinion.

More sugar coating from the writer (wannabe).

It ain't "wannabe" when you have been paid for your writing. Incidentally, I have a story coming out in a book soon, it will be on Amazon. All profits are going to a women's rights organization. How does that fit your stereotype?

So the information is incorrect or you just don't like the name of the site?

WSS

The information is clearly suspect. I'll question what they said and won't take it as fact.

But... I don't really care about all of these scare tactic articles to get views. So, I'm not going to research actual Sharia Law. What exactly it is does not concern me as I am not shitting my depends that our country will fall under the rule of "evil Muslim terrorists"

aaaaaaaannnnnnddddd I'm gonna try to peace out of this thread. This clearly won't go anywhere. I'm trying to do a better job of avoiding these threads.

That's not a bad idea if you don't really have anything to contribute. Of course it isn't going anywhere and your comment didn't change that did it?

WSS

Archived