THE BROWNS BOARD

NBA Fantasy Basket Ball League

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

It's the All-star break and Hoop Skirts has taken a pretty commanding lead. Here is a break down on the first half of the season:

1.) Hoop Skirts 78.5 points, in 495 games played. Lead by LeBron James, this team leads in fg%, Assist and Steals.

2.) Ballantyne Ballers 75.5 points, in 542 games played. Lead by Dirk Nowitzki, this team leads in Free Throw %.

3.) The Hammer 69 points, in 503 games played. Lead by Chris Bosh & seven players ranked in the Top-50 (although has 3 currently injured, and 4 injurred over all). This team leads in Rebounds.

4.) ATENEARS 67.5 points, in 509 games played. Lead by Kobe Bryant, this team is second in FG% and Blocked Shots.

5.) The Genius 62 points, in 531 games played. Lead by Shawn Marion, this team leads in 3-pointers made.

6.) WPBCavFan 61 points, in 525 games played. Lead by Danny Granger, this team is second in Free Throws %.

7.) Tupa 57 points, in 543 games played. Lead by Amar'e Stoudemire, this team leads in points scored.

8.) Beanpot 55 points, in 513 games played. Lead by Dwayne Wade, this team is strongest in Assist and Steals.

9.) GREENville Mayhem 54 points, in 508 games played. Lead by Chris Paul, this team leads in Blocked Shots.

10.) The Blue&Orange Cavs 50 points, in 503 games. Lead by Kevin Durant, this team is strongest in FT% & three-pointers made.

11.) Mad Max 37 points, in 443 games played. Lead by Allen Iverson, this team has the second least Turnovers.

12.) DTBH 35.5 points, in 444 games played. Lead by Kevin Garnett, this team has the least amount of Turnovers.

GOOD LUCK IN THE 2ND HALF OF THE SEASON!

Guest ATENEARS

I had a great looking team (on paper) to start the season ... but then injuries started to mount almost immediately.

I lost Tony Parker, Marcus Camby and Richard Hamilton early on. Then I lost Michael Redd for the season (ouch). I've had Delonte West out for the past month and just lost Quentin Richardson and Rasheed Wallace to minor injuries at the break.

However, I expect to have everyone back after the All-star break (except Michael Redd) ... and I'm ready to hang in the balance riding Kobe Bryant & Tim Duncan before pulling it out at the end.

I had a great looking team (on paper) to start the season ... but then injuries started to mount almost immediately.

I lost Tony Parker, Marcus Camby and Richard Hamilton early on. Then I lost Michael Redd for the season (ouch). I've had Delonte West out for the past month and just lost Quentin Richardson and Rasheed Wallace to minor injuries at the break.

However, I expect to have everyone back after the All-star break (except Michael Redd) ... and I'm ready to hang in the balance riding Kobe Bryant & Tim Duncan before pulling it out at the end.

Some coaches win championships ... others make excuses.

Zombo

Archived