THE BROWNS BOARD

Gotham

So did anybody watch the premiere of Gotham last night? I recorded it and just finished watching. Didn't know what to expect but this series kicks ass so far.

the main character is comissioner Jim Gordon back when he was a detective in the beginnings of the crime syndicate and criminals we've grown to know. His first case is figuring out who exactly killed Bruce Wayne's parents.

WSS

Are those all Fox series? There are a few on Netflix I would like to see but its starting to get overwhelming. I started Bates Motel but it's kind of dragging by the third episode so... Black sails was a disappointment. I am about halfway through Breaking Bad and am glad that I finally took the bait! Still have three or four seasons of Game of Thrones recorded. Also sons of anarchy justified house of cards the following coming out. So little time to sit on my fat ass and watch TV all day!

:)

WSS

I did see the first episode of Gotham. Unlike other TV shows based on Superheros, in Batman there is no supernatural powers involved. Just stealth and technology. In this show the technology hasn't come about, so it basically comes off as an old fashioned police potboiler.....which is fine, and this works.

That was what we liked about A Walk Amongst the Tombstones.

Are those all Fox series? There are a few on Netflix I would like to see but its starting to get overwhelming. I started Bates Motel but it's kind of dragging by the third episode so... Black sails was a disappointment. I am about halfway through Breaking Bad and am glad that I finally took the bait! Still have three or four seasons of Game of Thrones recorded. Also sons of anarchy justified house of cards the following coming out. So little time to sit on my fat ass and watch TV all day!

:)

WSS

House of Cards and Justified I completely endorse. Sons of Anarchy jumped the shark eventually. I am glad they are finally putting it to rest. It got cartoony pretty quick.

Archived