THE BROWNS BOARD

Every Play Has Been A Missed Tackle

TopDawg31

How the hell is Kirskey not going to make that hit.The Qb is a runner at that point and Kirskey can't stop in mid air.Refs learn your calls again and not see orange.Shut up CBS and learn game you call.Bite me..

Good to see our coaching staff made the run D even worse

And then came the second half...

... and not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse...

why can't they play 4 qtr's?

negative thread starter = @#*ro with NO money.

pay up you bizzles.

problem is, it's impossible to have positive threads with this D in the early going, this place would be dead without negative threads.

fuck anybody that has rose colored glasses on after that win. Yeah it was great at the end and everything, but holy fucking fuck me running did that game look like shit for 2-3 quarters. The fucking defense oh my fucking god what the hell is wrong with them? Dansby and Kirksey almost need to be sit, I'm serious. If this shit is still going on later in the season and we've got a losing record....fucking sit them. Put in Robertson and Carder just to say look assholes you pretty much hold the team record now for fail run defense. This is looking as bad as the year we let Jamaal Lewis run for basically 300 yds on us...twice in the same fucking season. Again, OLB'ers look to be basically doing their jobs by holding the edge. But it doesn't matter because the off guard runs are just gouging our interior. I can't tell for sure if it's the D line not holding up the blocker and letting them get to 2nd level, some of that may be going on...but I saw a couple long plays where the offensive lineman were stacked at the line of scrimmage so most of this, imo, is on the ILB'ers...like I've been saying for weeks. Kirk's a rook so he gets somewhat of a pass....but Dansby? What in the all hell? Right now it looks like a massive downgrade from DQ at that position.

It could be that our D is John Winger-ish...

Sergeant Hulka: Soldier, I've noticed that you're always last.

John Winger: I'm pacing myself, Sergeant.

Archived