THE BROWNS BOARD

Wow, Browns are 2pt favorites this Sunday.

Kvoethe

Agreed, the Browns should be at least 3 point favorites based on the stools getting beaten by the Buccaneers.

The bucs with glennon are a much improved team despite their record. Steelers still shouldn't have lost but the bucs aren't as bad as their record.

The best thing that can happen is for the Browns to win sunday, and I guarantee you. All of these fag stooler troll's will disappear, and not be seen or found anywhere next week.. They all be home getting sodomized by some fat,stinky whore of a wife, that wears a Penguins or steeler jersey, with a babushka and a strapon attached, while swilling down stale Iron city piss..

Lol THANK GOD you wont be here Vagitron, or you mean youll still be here but just not gloating? Please make it option one

I'd much rather read than post. I've always made that clear. I can't help some of the time one of your ilk starts a brain dead thread on the steelers. I put on my cape and come to the rescue. Don't like it? I've told others what they and you can do. Go digging through my other "troll" threads for the answer.

Vegas never makes mistakes. Your incest loving, pig-fucking team is on a downslide. Vegas is merely the fist sign of it.

Isn't Sunday the anniversary of Joe Turkey Jones doing the "BRADSHAW BOUNCE"?

BIG BEN BOUNCE anyone?

I think Ben may be too fat to do the Bradshaw Bounce.....he's kind of a chunky monkey......it would be nice though :)

Home Field is usually 3pts, so 2pts essentially means the Steelers are still favored.

I believe the few times the Browns have been the favorite against Pitt they've lost, so this is yet another Monkey on their back.

With this Defense I don't see them pulling this one off.

Hope I'm wrong (I was against N.O.), but the D actually seemed worse to me last week so I don't have positive expectations this week.

If this D even played average this Team has a good shot at a winning Season.

Archived