THE BROWNS BOARD

Gwyneth Paltrow Dumb Liberal Cunt

DieHardBrownsFan

Hollywood Actress Starstruck by Obama, Wants Him to Have Unlimited ‘Power’

by Top Right News on October 10, 2014 in Entertainment, Obama, Politics

paltrow.jpg

by Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

It’s a good thing Gwyneth Paltrow doesn’t say much in public, because every time she does she reveals how little she understands the issues.

Back in March, Paltrow told “normal” moms that her life is so much harder than theirs because she’s a world-famous celebrity.

In May, she actually compared her having to endure mean comments on Twitter with U.S. soldiers surviving a war.

On Thursday, Paltrow entertained Barack Obama at a star-studded fundraiser at her Los Angeles mansion. Before the Oscar winner introduced Obama, she stuttered, then said: “you’re so handsome that I can’t speak properly.”

But she was just getting warmed up in her adulation of our Dear Leader.

According to a press pool report from the event, Paltrow then told Obama that:

“I am one of your biggest fans, if not the biggest…
It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass
” she said.

I guess it’s too much to ask that an entitled, detached celebrity wouldn’t understand that the President doesn’t “pass” anything, Congress does. But to endorse dictatorial powers for a single man is beyond disturbing. Paltrow attended the Spence School, one of the most elite prep schools in the nation. Did they not even touch “Separation of Powers” in her classes? Does the “U.S. Constitution” ring a bell, Gwyneth?

What is even scarier is how many low-information voters hang on the every word of these empty-headed actors.

The DNC reported that among 200 supporters at the reception — with dinner tickets starting at $15,000, were Julia Roberts and Bradley Whitford.

Archived