THE BROWNS BOARD

Bungles Sign Greg Little

TypicalBrowns

O..M..G!

The Bungles are in worse shape than I thought. ....never thought this guy would get another gig...they MUST be hurting bad.....

Simple math says it's our division to take......:)

And THAT is one great video.....EXACTLY like I remembered him....

I wish Greg Little the best, except the two times we play the Bengals this year.

It's my understanding that he was a solid character dude - spent a lot of time before and after practice with the jugs machine trying to improve his ability to catch a football - it just never translated consistently to NFL gamedays when it counted. He's a traditional running back type that people have tried to make into a receiver.

I liked Little.

When he caught the ball he had some decent plays.

He just didn't catch a whole lot of balls though.

That, and he never seemed to get open for some reason. He'd essentially disappear for extended periods. Our receiving core is better without him, but it's a small risk move for cincinnati.

I remember we'd be losing like 56-3.....then he'd drop 3 balls.....then FINALLY catch one for maybe a 2 yard gain.....then he'd strut around like a fuckn drunk peacock on steroids.....it was really really embarrassing.

^this.

They worked out Terrell Pryor too, hey must've been working him at WR... And to get beat out by Little, ouch..

Like Trent Richardson has for the Colts? Am I right?

You would have to bring up PG's Man-Crush. For the record, this year super-stud Trent is averaging a Pro Bowl level 3.2 ypc, and 47 ypg. A couple of TDs on top of it even. Adios, mega-busto after this year. If he was a seventh round pick, he'd already be out of the league.

This season just keeps getting better.

Zombo

As we found out with Butterfingers Braylon, once you get to the pros, bad hands are bad hands. I can't understand the Bungles picking this guy up- unless they think AJ Green is going to miss significant time.

I had to rewind the Greg Little news crawl at the bottom of ESPN screen to be sure I saw what I saw...

For the record, this year super-stud Trent is averaging a Pro Bowl level 3.2 ypc, and 47 ypg.

AKA... his Indy, break-out year...

I had to rewind the Greg Little news crawl at the bottom of ESPN screen to be sure I saw what I saw...

AKA... his (Trent's) Indy, break-out year...

Word from Bungle-land is Little was signed because Marvin Jones is out for the year, And AJ Green is week- to - week.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-get-a-Little-help-with-Marvin-Jones-on-IR/cab16e53-0ed8-40ac-89f4-11c3d35b7fa1

God forbid Dalton should go down, that deadly Campbell to Little connection would be reborn.

Zombo

Now that would be hilarious.....a year ago, who would have even guessed that could be possible?

This makes our acquisition of Hawkins that much sweeter.....the Bungles are REALLY wishing they matched that offer now!

Chock up one more win for Farmer :)

God forbid Dalton should go down, that deadly Campbell to Little connection would be reborn.

Is there any way we could swing a three-way deal with the 'Boys to reunite Wheezy with Little?

I think Davone Bess is available if the Bungles want to add some quick depth to that banged up corps.

Zombo

Add Robiskie and Massaquoi to the list of Browns 2nd round WR's who are currently unemployed and available.....I think Id rather have Massaquoi over little....

Archived