THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama drops Weapons Supplies to ISIS

DieHardBrownsFan

His orders, his responsibility.

Meanwhile, he finally allowed us to arm the Kurds. Way late.

I would have armed them a few months? ago.

So because he ordered the supplies to be sent over, it becomes his responsibility to micro manage every weapons drop? I guess every president before Obama was pretty busy what with all of the micro managing they had to do.

It's retroactive responsibility. See, he waited, and tried to do

nothing, as isil went way, way into Iraq.

Then, he waited longer, while isil committed genocide wherever they went.

Then, he would not arm the Kurds, as I wanted, and complained about.

Now, he has finally gotten off his cowardly marxist ass, and only as a last resort,

he finally listened to our military commanders, and intel.

Therefore, the Kurds could have been armed with NO isil in the vicinity, but obamao

the coward waited for months before he would act.

Now, that's my reasoning. If he had armed the Kurds well before their advance, and had

acted to stop isil from CONVOYING up Iraq's major highway en masse', we could have saved

thousands and thousands of lives, and wiped most of them out.

But this cowardly dirtbag only wanted to "vote PRESENT". And we talked about that very thing

back when this fraud ran for president the first time. Now, you see it in a huge, very bad way.

Those issues have zero to do with the misplaced weapons drop. Many more were dropped exactly where they were supposed to be and picked up by who it was supposed to go to.

log

They have everything to do with it. How tough is it to understand, that Obamao waited too long?

isil would never have been anyfreakin where in the same part of Iraq, if he had acted when he was supposed to.

If this cowardly marxist dirtbag "president" would have taken out isil on their huge convoy up the main road

into Iraq....you might not even have to have had all these hideous murders, etc.

Sure, all obamao does that is a waste, a failure, and a major screwup and/or scandal has nothing to do with anything?

Seriously?

Those issues have zero to do with the misplaced weapons drop. Many more were dropped exactly where they were supposed to be and picked up by who it was supposed to go to.

log
They have everything to do with it. How tough is it to understand, that Obamao waited too long?
isil would never have been anyfreakin where in the same part of Iraq, if he had acted when he was supposed to.
If this cowardly marxist dirtbag "president" would have taken out isil on their huge convoy up the main road
into Iraq....you might not even have to have had all these hideous murders, etc.
Sure, all obamao does that is a waste, a failure, and a major screwup and/or scandal has nothing to do with anything?
Seriously?

I guess I don't blame everything from dingle berries to my favorite show being cancelled on the president so I don't immediately blame every screw up on him. However you rationalize it, Obama wasn't flying the plane that dropped the supplies in the wrong spot. But by all means, don't let me jump in the middle of your boogeyman fantasy.

When the guy has a laundry list of real flubs, why focus on imaginary slights?

Because Obamao IS at fault for isil rampaging out of syria, way, way into Iraq,

leaving a trail of torture and genocide, and rape, etc....

while he wouldn't make a decision, while prominent retired generals said

we needed to have acted already...

It's the WWI and WWII syndrome. The lack of leadership, and decision-making,

simply lends itself to a small crisis growing into a gigantic scale "NOW we have to do something,

except the price in American lives will be many tens of thousands of times greater"

Yes, you don't want to criticize this president. But back in the Bush years, every single damn complaint

libs had, was BUSH's FAULT because "the buck stops with him, because he's president".

That included all sorts of stuff that was not his fault, like the outing of Plame, gas prices...

So, now that a whole dirty laundry list of things really ARE obamao's fault, I ain't a-keeping quiet about it.

And especially keeping in mind that President Obama is one of the least engaged and least qualified men to hold the job.

I don't assume he has much to do with most of this crap besides put his nine iron in the bag turn to the camera and drone on for a few minutes.

Well you get what you vote for....sometimes you get even less than that.

Archived