THE BROWNS BOARD

no trades?

LBC mike

I am surprised there have not been any trades done by farmer. We need o line and d line help. An extra first rounder next holds allot of weight. Please no Vincent Jackson talk, Gordon comes back in two Weeks.

There won't be any, at this point.

Trading for good O and Dline help is easier said than done - and our oline had a better game with that new center (Idk how much better, but the biggest whiffs in pass blocking came from Schwartz - which is weird because most of his blocks are really good then he decides to whiff - idk about run blocking would have to go back to the game).

Some of our Dline guys will be back healthy soon too, I think - at least Taylor probably this week?

I suspect Farmer has no issues keeping all our assets for the off season.

Not sure we really have much to trade right now. We have a surplus at RB, that's about the only chips we have. We probably won't be carrying those 3 guys next year so if someone were to offer something for one of em...probably either Crowell or West, we could think about that. Would hate to see Crowell go but if somebody offered up good a OL or DL we might have to think about it. I guess it just depends on who's being offered.

Archived