THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday

The Gipper

Here is this week's Surveyl. Give your opinions:

1. Which player on the Bengals do you dislike the most?

2. What do you believe is the primary factor in the rejuvenation of James Harrison?

3. Miranda Lambert sings a song "Its all about that Bass". Is it? Is it all about that bass or is it all about that ass?

4. Brooklyn Nets owner Mickhail Prokhorov (sp?) said about Jason Kidd leaving Brooklyn for elsewhere "Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you". Can you come up with some corny, Jed Clampett like saying that would entertain us?

5. Here are the 14 none and one loss teams that are the likely candidates to make the 4 team college playoff, broken down by conference. Which team from each conference do you see making it to that final four...or which teams you would like to see make it?

Big Ten: Ohio St., Mich. St. Nebraska

SEC: Auburn, Alabama, Miss. St.

Big 12: Kansas St., TCU, Baylor

Pac 12: Oregon, Arizona St.

ACC: FSU, Duke

plus Notre Dame

"Pacman" Jones

2. What do you believe is the primary factor in the rejuvenation of James Harrison?

HGH

3. Miranda Lambert sings a song "Its all about that Bass". Is it? Is it all about that bass or is it all about that ass?

All about dat ass

5. Here are the 14 none and one loss teams that are the likely candidates to make the 4 team college playoff, broken down by conference. Which team from each conference do you see making it to that final four...or which teams you would like to see make it?

plus Notre Dame

Who I'd like to see, not who I think will make it, by conference

Big Ten: Ohio St

SEC: Auburn

Big 12: TCU

Pac 12: AZ St.

ACC: Duke

Final Four: Ohio ST, Auburn, TCU, Duke

Kevin Huber.

Besides steroids?Getting buttfucked in Schenley Park again.

Don't know the song, don't know the artist, but looking at the picture, it's all about her wide box.

4. Brooklyn Nets owner Mickhail Prokhorov (sp?) said about Jason Kidd leaving Brooklyn for elsewhere "Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you". Can you come up with some corny, Jed Clampett like saying that would entertain us?

In Jed Clampett voice:

"Weee Doggie, I reckoned it rectum, but gosh darn, it dang near killed him."

plus Notre Dame

Well, if Greg Little is going to be a whiny little bitch, I guess it has to be him

By all rights I should be in this guys corner. After all, he went to high school just 3 miles from where I sit. But I am not in his corner. That he is a Steeler is a big factor, but I also believe that his career was enhanced not just by Dick LeBeau's system, but artificially as well.

Both are a factor: LeBeau and probably that HiGH school spirit.

I don't fish I can tell you that. Figure it out from there.

Let me preface this by saying that I am proably the worst handyman in the world. And, so my Dad and the Old Man from Pawn Stars would be like blood brothers. Long before I heard the old man say it about Chumlee, I got my fair share of "You're about as useless as a tit on a boar hog".

My preferences for each

plus Notre Dame

Better to say that I would like Alabama, Auburn and FSU to go suck it. Also maybe Nebraska and ND.

Preferred Final Four:

Mississippi St./Ohio St./Ariz. St., ....and any of the Big 12 three.

Greg Little... lol

Scheme

Hmmm... I'm confused. I like bass, but I much prefer the female body part...

Sounds to me like Jason Kidd is "trying to shit higher than his ass."

plus Notre Dame

Who I think: Auburn, Kansas St., Oregon, FSU

Who I want: Ohio State, Oregon, Duke, Kansas State (fu** the SEC... and Notre Dame)

Little

Dick LeBeau and Roids!

Ass

Don't let dat dere moonshine run too slick.. or sumtin'

plus Notre Dame

Kansas.. they play tough every year.

all of them

ROIDS

Who the heck is Miranda Lambert????????????????????

NO

plus Notre Dame

I don't care unless OHIO STATE is in.

Sam Wiche... I know neither a player nor a current member, but his "You don't live in Cleveland" slam earned him my perma-hate...

Dick LeBeau and the contrast with the lackluster Steeler D prior to Harrison II...

I would not know Miranda Lambert's ass if I saw it...

That boy is so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of his boot if the instructions were written on the heel.

Ones I see making it into consideration from each conference:
plus Notre Dame

1. Which player on the Bengals do you dislike the most? Tie: Greg Little and Andy Dalton. Hoping they team up to suck together this week.

2. What do you believe is the primary factor in the rejuvenation of James Harrison? A few good plays in one game is not a rejuvenation. He just had a good day. In fact, Im so sure he's not rejuvenated that I encourage the Stools to sign him long term.

3. Miranda Lambert sings a song "Its all about that Bass". Is it? Is it all about that bass or is it all about that ass? Who's Miranda Lambert?

4. Brooklyn Nets owner Mickhail Prokhorov (sp?) said about Jason Kidd leaving Brooklyn for elsewhere "Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you". Can you come up with some corny, Jed Clampett like saying that would entertain us? That boy works harder than a one handed monkey with two peckers

Dalton, and it's not even close.

Steroids?

Who? From the picture, it is most certainly not about *that* ass.

Who's Jed Clampett? It's probably not about that ass either, to be fair.

Dalton, and it's not even close.

Steroids?

Who? From the picture, it is most certainly not about *that* ass.

Who's Jed Clampett? It's probably not about that ass either, to be fair.

Jesus, you don't know who Jed Clampett is? There truly is a cultural divide between our countries.

I should have know that though when my cousins hadn't ever heard of a Christmas Story when I took them by that house.

(but at least they had heard of Superman when I took them by that one).

Jesus, you don't know who Jed Clampett is? There truly is a cultural divide between our countries.

I should have know that though when my cousins hadn't ever heard of a Christmas Story when I took them by that house.

(but at least they had heard of Superman when I took them by that one).

Cultural divide, but also maybe a temporal divide...

Archived