THE BROWNS BOARD

The weather for Thursday is windy, chilly, and rainy.

WalterWhite

Browns-Bengals games tend to be hard to predict. Couple that with the quality of play on most of these Thursday night games, who knows.

I think it will be a close,low scoring game. I think we can steal this one.

what running game?

only way to get the ball to the RBs and be successful is through screens and over the middle.

what'd tate have from the backfield last week? 40+ yards? that train left the station as soon as mack went down.

what running game?

what'd tate have from the backfield last week? 40+ yards?

Worse. Tate had 10 RUSHES for 3 Yards. Ouch!

West was able to scratch out 50 yards in the same game though. Honestly, Tate has looked xtra terrible for 3 games. The other guys, while not doing a lot better, are still clearly out gaining him

I think that this Thursday night we will return to the duo of Tate and Crowell. This staff wont have an issue benching Tate. We are going to need to score more than a touch down for sure. Hill will definitely roll for 120+ on us. Hopefully without a score. Funny thing is that over the last 4 weeks Cincy has been one of the worst teams against the run. We need to figure out how to capitalize on that.

I think that this Thursday night we will return to the duo of Tate and Crowell. This staff wont have an issue benching Tate. We are going to need to score more than a touch down for sure. Hill will definitely roll for 120+ on us. Hopefully without a score. Funny thing is that over the last 4 weeks Cincy has been one of the worst teams against the run. We need to figure out how to capitalize on that.

West and Crowell?

I suspect Tate will still be starting, but by the end of the game he won't have more carries than West.

I have a feeling Crowell may get a good bit of playing time, but West may be our best "mudder". We'll see.

Mike

Don't forget PBS is artificial turf- and lousy artificial turf at that.

I'm freaking excited about this game! Kick-off will be at 2:30 a.m. Italian time, but I'm going to be in front of the TV. There's no way I can wait to see it videotaped on Friday evening. Hopefully my Browns will keep me well awake until 5:30 a.m. On Friday morning I've got a 8:30 meeting at work: my best plan is to get there on my knees but with a big smile on my face...

Come on Browns!!!!!! After so many years I think you owe it to me... ^_^

Getting my gear amassed and weapons loaded as I prep for the run down the 71 to land of the toothless wonders. any day of the year when i can sport my nfl authentic Browns

leather jacket is a gift from God. taking youngest son. huge learning day for him on how to conduct oneself in true Brown tradition in the land of the canal water drinking, mouth

breathing bungholes. i am sure he will make us all proud. All Browns crusaders be cool on the road.

Cundiff wins it with a last second 3 pointer Browns 19 - 17

fuck jackie

Archived