THE BROWNS BOARD

Everybody loves it when a plan comes together

calfoxwc

This team was just getting it all in sync, when they had injuries. Not perfect,

but a TEAM. These Browns believe in themselves, and their coaches.

They have recovered. And Joe Haden isn't one of the top five elite cb's

in the NFL? Don't give us that garbage. And bashing our offensive line?

Still some mistakes. Big deal. They are getting in sync again - you can see it

in the plays they can run - there was time for plays to develop.

This offense lost Mack, Gordon, Hawkins, Cameron, Tate for a bit... and this offense keeps

stepping up and playing like BROWNS !

This defense lost starters on the front line, but now this defense is getting in

sync, and they are stepping up more and more, playing like BROWNS !

This is what a bunch of guys on a team, who ARE a TEAM, look like.

Imagine if that int hadn't been dropped, Crowell hadn't fumbled, that penalty

didn't occur on that big return, ..

This team has excellent coaches (okay, so I wonder about the special teams coaches

sometimes...@@), players who love the game, have character, and really are leaving

it all on the field every game.

The Browns are playing excited to be Browns, playing kick ass the entire game, and

they are 6-3. The Browns play with mile-high HEART.

What's his name - he really had a qb rating of 2 ?????? ROF,L.

Listening to the after-game interviews, dammit, these guys are all

about the TEAM, and Haden said they were having so much fun out there.

That's what is so much fun about these guys, they are having fun playing the game.

It isn't about themselves, it's about the team. That's what you get when the guys are

all about teamwork, and they have physical and mental toughness to a very, very high level.

I noticed that West was mugging for the camera, and it seemed that another player quietly

said something to him, maybe, and West stopped, and sat down and got back into the game...

I've LOVED the kickass ATTITUDE of these Browns. We'll see if we can enjoy a bunch of these

the rest of the season. It's the attitude that will be there every game, and that is an awesome change

in the Browns under Farmer and this coaching staff.

I agree 100% with what was said in this topic.

Yesterday during the game I caught myself wondering: this team does not have big names. There are a couple of outstanding players, a few good performers and a bunch of no-names. But so we were many times in recent years. The coaching staff is good, but we have no fancy OC, no defensive mastermind and no special teams guru. And so it was many times in recent years.

So what did actually bring the spark? The front office? Well we drafted well, but still got a couple of bizarre picks.

So, what is it that makes 2014 Browns this special? Is it really chemistry? Intangibles that you cannot re-create in laboratories?

If any of you have a good answer to any of these questions, please help me understand... ;)

I agree 100% with what was said in this topic.

Yesterday during the game I caught myself wondering: this team does not have big names. There are a couple of outstanding players, a few good performers and a bunch of no-names. But so we were many times in recent years. The coaching staff is good, but we have no fancy OC, no defensive mastermind and no special teams guru. And so it was many times in recent years.

So what did actually bring the spark? The front office? Well we drafted well, but still got a couple of bizarre picks.

So, what is it that makes 2014 Browns this special? Is it really chemistry? Intangibles that you cannot re-create in laboratories?

If any of you have a good answer to any of these questions, please help me understand... ;)

A leader in Brian Hoyer

I think it will be interesting to see Gordon come back and fit in,

with all the excitement, determination, and fun that these

guys have been playing with.

Even if they lose, they lose kicking ass and having fun out there as a team.

Imagine if ... Crowell hadn't fumbled...

Not Crow... Leonard...

Minor flaw in a great post...

I noticed that West was mugging for the camera, and it seemed that another player quietly said something to him, maybe, and West stopped, and sat down and got back into the game...

Nice little tidbit there that has been lost in the celebrating... I'd forgotten it anyway. But seeing your comment brought it back.

I saw West mugging and thought, "Oh no... Terrence, stop it," when lo and behold he did. I had same impression that the player behind him might have said something.

I saw West mugging and thought, "Oh no... Terrence, stop it," when lo and behold he did. I had same impression that the player behind him might have said something.

Slow mo it and you can see.

Hoyer told him "Get your head in the game!!".....and he immediately put on his parka and sat the hell down.

Archived