THE BROWNS BOARD

Who gets cut to make room for Josh Gordon?

onkyoreceiver

Rodney Smith, my guess.

Or Marlon Moore.

Id go with Rodney Smith too. It's simple math really.

Marlon Moore plays and Rodney Smith doesnt.......Also Moore is a 5th year player, so we cant keep him on PS and would have to release him completely. While Smith is only a second year player, so we can still keep him on PS.

So, why would we cut a contributing player, to keep a project on the roster, when we can keep both our player AND the project?

... why would we cut a contributing player, to keep a project on the roster, when we can keep both our player AND the project?

So then the question becomes, "Who leaves the 10-man PS?"

So then the question becomes, "Who leaves the 10-man PS?"

Yep. And I wont pretend to know enough about those players to start ranking them. We do have 3 WR's on PS already. So I gotta guess that out of those 5 WR's one is gonna go. But I really think it's between the 4 who dont play...... and the one that we wont cut is Marlon Moore.

Yep. And I wont pretend to know enough about those players to start ranking them.

Well... someone has to "pretend"... I thought it was your turn. ;)

ok....Moore is the best, thats why he plays.....next is Smith, that's why he's on the roster......next is Phil Bates, cause he's from Ohio ;) ......next is L. Washington cause he's the tallest......and that leaves Kevin Cone as the last man out.....

So, they will POSITIVELY ABSOLUTELY move Smith to PS and cut Kevin Cone.....tis decided.

History will favor these words....:)

still a game and a week of practice to go, IR is an option for somebody

Archived