THE BROWNS BOARD

How is playoff seating determined?

jcam222

For those who own PSL's ( and I do) how is the seating determined for home playoff games? Do you get your normal seats? I noticed on the club seat perks which I do not have it lists preferred seating for playoff home games. Based on that I am guessing you do not get your normal seats? Just curious.

if its like the old days we will get notice as soon as the NFL informs the browns to start printing playoff tickets, you then must purchase all potential games or forfeit the seats for the playoffs. The prices are elevated if I remember correctly, but hell that was in the 80's so it may be different. Then if they dont make it they apply the cash towards next years seats.

You get your seats. They are your's.

The way playoff seats works is in about 2-3-4 weeks the NFL identifies any teams with a playoff shot....home game shot or not. You just never know how it will end up working out. The league has to do this because priniting tickets isn't a simple process. The outfit the NFL and just about everybody else uses is located in Arkansas and they have been prining tickets ever since tickets have been printed. They are a great outfit, but they need some time. You can't simply print out tens of thousands of tickets is a week or two, especially with all the barcode and security features involved.

You will then be issued a invoice. You can pay the amount, or you can decline. If you decline, no worries, they are still your seats for next season. You are not required to buy playoff tickets. That just allows the team to sell them on the open market. If you pay, you get the seats in the event we get a home game somewhere along the playoff process.

If you don't get to use the ticket/s you paid for, you can either get a refund in 2-3 months or have that amount credited towards next seasons tickets.

I'd say most people opt for the credit....that is what I did when we made the playoffs but had a big long shot at playing at home.

Archived