THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Wednesday

The Gipper

Here is this week's Survey, give your opinions:

1. Would you like to see the Browns play a game on Thanksgiving Day? (note: they have played on T-Day 3 times since 1950...and have lost all three)

2. What do you consider to be the best rivalries in the NFL?

3. Which teams do you think will wind up in the College Football Playoff Field of Four?

4. In honor of newbie Winston LegThigh.....which piece of a fried chicken is your favorite?

5. See this link where it shows a Saints fan wrestling a ball away from a lady who was a Bengals fan for whom it was intended to be given by Bengals TE Jermaine Gresham.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bengals-fan-who-had-ball-stolen-by-saints-curmudgeon-gets-last-laugh-213242802.html

What would you have done to this dude?

1. Would you like to see the Browns play a game on Thanksgiving Day? (note: they have played on T-Day 3 times since 1950...and have lost all three)

Sure- I was at one of those losses- against the Lions. Doubtful the Browns would ever get a home Thanksgiving Day game.

3. Which teams do you think will wind up in the College Football Playoff Field of Four?

4. In honor of newbie Winston LegThigh.....which piece of a fried chicken is your favorite?

5. See this link where it shows a Saints fan wrestling a ball away from a lady who was a Bengals fan for whom it was intended to be given by Bengals TE Jermaine Gresham.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bengals-fan-who-had-ball-stolen-by-saints-curmudgeon-gets-last-laugh-213242802.html

Curb stomped the lowlife. At least the Saints were cool enough to find the lady and give her a game ball.

I wouldn't mind it.

Over the course of my long life as a football fan, my favorites are:

Browns/Steelers, Raiders/Chiefs, Redskins/Cowboys Packers/Bears

Alabama, Oregon, Miss st. and Ohio St.

I'm a breast man

http://sports.yahoo....-213242802.html

Outwrestled him for the ball

I would prefer it over the regularly scheduled Thursday night game

I hate that pitt-CLE hasn't been a big deal because of how bad we've been, but it's still there. I prefer geographical rivalries though, like Pitt-Cle, Chi-GB, Det-GB, SF-SEA,

Bama, Oregon, miss St, Oh State - I think FSU will lose one of these games finally and TCU will be an upset victim - with the 4th spot up for grabs

I'm a thigh man, but I don't mind nice legs either.

Nothing to get me kicked out of the stadium, personally. I'd have some verbal words with him though. I thought about the throwing beer route, but that's like $10. I wonder how Cleveland fans would react if it was a non-stooler/ravens/Bengal fan in our stadium.

Either Detroit or Dallas, like they have in the past. It's traditional. I don't like the Thursday night game.

Browns-Steelers, Packers-Bears, Chiefs-Raiders, Saints-Falcons

Alabama (rigged), Ohio St. (if they beat Wisconsin), Florida St., Mississippi

Breast

Heckled the crap out of him until he gave it up

I don't think I would like them to play Thanksgiving. They stress me out enough as it is, so that is a day I would prefer to relax.

Packers v. Bears, Browns vs. Steelers, Falcons vs. Saints....and I will accede to the Cowboys/Redskins. While I believe the creation of that rivalry was phony, I think it has turned into a real rivalry for division contention.

Florida St., Alabama, Oregon, Ohio State.

I have always preferred the thigh.

He only got away with what he did because he took advantage of a girl. I don't know why some of the pussbags around him didn't threaten to bitch slap his sorry ass for doing what he did. I would have.

So much for gentlemanliness in the south.

Sure, at home though

To me a rivalries in pro sports are for the fans. College on the other hand is different.

FSU, OSU, ALA, ORE

Breast, always the breast

Spit in his face

Sure, at home though

To me a rivalries in pro sports are for the fans. College on the other hand is different.

Well, duh, yea, rivalries are for the fans. NSS. I am asking you....as a fan....what do you think those biggest rivalries are?

FSU, OSU, ALA, ORE

Breast, always the breast

Spit in his face

No. Thursday Browns games ruin my Sundays. The wife gives me 4 hours to myself every Sunday, but if the Browns don't play I always got sh** to do.

Manning vs. Brady, Jerry Jones vs reality, Goodell vs the NFLPA, AJ Green vs Joe Haden, RGIII vs his coach, and of course Browns vs Steelers

Alabama, Oregon, TCU, Ohio State

Breast

Called him a POS, and wished ill upon him and his family... what a low-life

Yes , And against The Steelers.

Browns/Steelers, Ravens/Steelers, Redskins/Cowboys, Jets/Giant's.

hmm..don't follow college much except for Ohio State.

KFC extra crispy drum sticks...

Clocked him with a cold right fist to his noggin.

1. Would you like to see the Browns play a game on Thanksgiving Day? (note: they have played on T-Day 3 times since 1950...and have lost all three) Only if they're the away team.........1 pm on Sunday is when NFL football should be played in Cleveland.

Right now.......Pittsburgh/Ravens all of the the old Black and Blue division minus the Vikings Washington/Dallas

Brownsv Bengals/ Ravens/Steelers

Alabama, Oregon, MIss St, and TCU

Thigh

http://sports.yahoo....-213242802.html

Nothing.....I hate the Bengals and their fans.

If history repeats itself, then I'd like to request the next time the Browns play on T-day be against the Ravens

Ravens Steelers (although admittedly half stolen)

Big Drop off

San Fran and Seattle

Maybe Brady v Manning, though one has a clear cut advantage.

College football........*yawn*

A breast in my left hand and a thigh in my right hand...of wait Fried Chicken...no, yeah, that's right.

I wouldn't have let him catch it, at the very least i would have gone after the ball and fought to get it back.

Yes... as our team comes together I would like to see it.

Best On-going? Brady's team vs. Manning's team... AKA Pats vs. IND/DNV

Best New? Thought it would be SEA/ SF... still may be.

Best Renewed? Could be CLE/ PTG... time will tell...

Bama - FLA St. - Oregon - TCU

Thigh

5. See this link where it shows a Saints fan wrestling a ball away from a lady who was a Bengals fan for whom it was intended to be given by Bengals TE Jermaine Gresham. What would you have done to this dude?

Shamed him through the PAT and commercial break, and then watched the game until I applauded when the Saints gave her a ball.

Archived