THE BROWNS BOARD

Stockton made a video at halftime

Adoug319

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

you sure that's not walterwhite?

he's riding around a residential neighborhood screaming like an asshole. i know if i saw that bastard in my neighborhood i'd call the cops cuz he looks like he's ready to go to the mall and light it up with some sidewinders. that dude is off the charts! either that or it's a great acting job. i thought i saw him start to smile there for a second.

just making a name for himself on youtube.

good to know that he's that much of a fan that he has his team colors on.

I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...

Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.

I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...

Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.

He used to post his videos on here I think. Except in his living room with bed sheets as blinds and no lighting.

Waste of bandwith...

Dude's a pussy... feigning anger. If it were real, he'd have actually hit his head on the steering wheel.

Plus there's the whole halftime, drive around thing so as to not miss any of Hoyer's "Fuckin' Suck(age)" I guess.

Archived