THE BROWNS BOARD

Where's StocktonShorts?

upper lip

I was looking forward to seeing him.. Did he get banned?

Yes, he was kicked off for something like 8 days.(Not by me either- I don't have top Mod powers) Doubtless he'll be back soon gloating to say how right he was.

Ah Brian- sorry your moment in the sun lasted 15 games. Take top backup money to stay with the Browns- no one is going to pay you starter money anymore after that string of stinkers.

Hate to say it but looking back at his posts, he was pretty spot on about what would happen. As much as he was conceited, he was right.

I don't think you'll find a whole lot of Browns fans that thought he was wrong (there are probably a few), but it was his constant bombardment of the same 'ole, same 'ole every post. It wasn't the time to make the switch while we were winning, and that is just a fact. Now, we've lost 2 in a row and it's as good of a time as any (there's never a good time) to see what the kid's got.

Most of us knew this would eventually happen, as our FO didn't trade up in the 1st round to watch him sit on the bench, but we had the intelligence to simply wait and see what happened and NOT root against Brian, as well as not post about how stupid everyone was for not wanting the change to happen this very second.

That's what happens when you act like a douche, you aren't there to bask in your own glory of know-it-allizm.

Sorry, but StockBoy was, and still is, wrong.

It was never what said, or even the number of times he said it. It was always timing. He wanted to preemptively dismiss the season to learn what we had in JM from nearly the start.

Even as we were seriously in the playoff hunt (which is still a possibility), he argued to make the change... and he was wrong.

Given the contract situations we had a much more urgent need to learn about Hoyer, than we did JM. Certainly we have learned much about Brian in the past three weeks... and little of it is good. However, even if Wednesday brings the JM announcement that breaks the internet, which is not a given, he will have been wrong.

Im with Tour...stockton wanted to dump hoyer 5 weeks ago. We all said "as long as he's winning", lets just wait till he fucks up.

In the end, that was the right choice and it played out like MANY of us thought it would.

If Stocky had his way, JM would be starting his 5 game by now....

I remember when stock jock posted that the FO were f****** the organization, setting them back light years because they stuck with Brian Hoyer that long. and of that was in week 5. He threw so many scenarios out there that probability says he would hit.

so what in your opinion Stockton is a better fan than everybody else that was arguing with him??

Yep, as others have stated it wasn't that the dude was making crazy claims. It was clear as day Hoyer was and is struggling. But we don't need posters on here who cram one thing over and over and won't even have a decent conversation. There have been many other guys like that since I've been here to be booted.

Archived