THE BROWNS BOARD

T-Rich plans to jump in the Dawg Pound if he scores a TD

Mark O

If Manziel dove into the crowd he'd go head first into a set of 34D tits and chug someones beer.

Kid's going to be a fucking star

HA!

you are too much man. hilarious!

then he'd fuck pettine's wife or the bill's whore in your other thread.

I found this article hilarious, Richardson talks about Cleveland giving up on him and how he's going to bring it:
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/12/cleveland_browns_trent_richard_32.html

I think my favorite excerpt is this bit:

Richardson cited a nagging hamstring injury and an illness -- he said "it gets really cold up this way, just like it does in Cleveland" -- as reasons for his underwhelming performance. He also claimed to have a lack of running holes, though Herron has racked up 153 yards on 20 carries over the last two weeks.

"People talk down about me," Richardson said, "but I just laugh at them and say, 'God bless you.'"

Richardson has totaled 54 yards on 27 carries over his last three games. He rushed six times for zero yards against New England on Nov. 16. He totaled eight carries and 12 yards last Sunday against Washington.

I found this article hilarious, Richardson talks about Cleveland giving up on him and how he's going to bring it:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/12/cleveland_browns_trent_richard_32.html

I think my favorite excerpt is this bit:

Richardson cited a nagging hamstring injury and an illness -- he said "it gets really cold up this way, just like it does in Cleveland" -- as reasons for his underwhelming performance. He also claimed to have a lack of running holes, though Herron has racked up 153 yards on 20 carries over the last two weeks.

"People talk down about me," Richardson said, "but I just laugh at them and say, 'God bless you.'"

Richardson has totaled 54 yards on 27 carries over his last three games. He rushed six times for zero yards against New England on Nov. 16. He totaled eight carries and 12 yards last Sunday against Washington.

His cock is bigger than his brain.

I like his optimism. I also like the fact that he believes the fans still care about him. After all, he did try his heart out. Thank god tCleveland had enough foresight to trade him. He will never be Mark Ingrim or Eddy Lacy. Too bad because I do like the guy. So if he does score let him leap. Be classy, Cleveland. And give him a cheer because he didn't ask to be traded. He was shocked too like everyone else.

GO BROWNS

I wish we would have signed Cribbs. Man, like I said before, Pettine and Farmer missed the boat on that one. Regardless of skill still in the tank, Cribbs' return would have been like LeBron coming back. Still, I'm almost sick to have to see so many Quality guys on the loathsome Colts. Taking the field against us, it makes me sad. The only thing worse would be if Vickers joined them.

I'm telling you, Trent gets a bad rep. You guys probably don't believe in him but you will see him this weekend. He's a machine and it's going to be a long day for our D if he gets amped.

If Cribbs scores on us... I'll have a tear in my eye.

DQ will be the consummate professional that he is. He represented us for years as player rep and always did good by Cleveland. His air-chamber sleeping bad/tent had me cracking up, but it worked. Worked his way back from 2 torn pects, to rep us in the probowl. A well-spoken gentleman.

* I will you though that the loyalty and love for Cribbs and DQ far, FAR outweigh, any perceived(even if occasionally self-proclaimed) love for Trent. This will be a bittersweet moment indeed. I say that with full confidence that we are going to have to kick the living shit out of these motherfuckers! We will not be denied the playoffs. Win at all costs. This is OUR PLAYOFFS.

This starts now... and continues until we raise the Lombardi trophy in ultimate victory!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Sorry PG you have to let TR go. One of the biggest draft day mistakes in Browns history, top 10 easily. HE SUCKS. http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/dan-herrons-performance-confirms-that-trent-richardson-is-terrible-relatively-speaking/

Don't believe me? Here's some factoids for you.

Every other running back on the Colts- behind the SAME offensive line, is averaging AT LEAST one ypc better than Trent.

The excuse in Cleveland was, well he didn't have any quarterback to take the pressure off him. My, my Andrew Luck is leading the NFL in passing yards to the tune of 4,000+ and counting. He's on track for 5,000. Can't play that card anymore.

Again, there's an undrafted rookie who has more yards 475-449, 4.4 ypc as opposed to Trent's 3.3, 7 TDs opposed to Trent's 3. He happens to play for the Browns and his name is Isiah Crowell. You need to start rooting for current Browns, not guys you think might have been good on other teams. BTW, while I'm at it- Cribbs is as washed up as a dead whale on a beach.

Richardson was drafted to be an upper echelon HOF type running back. Well Mr Beastie is currently only around 1,000 yards behind Demarco Murray. I wouldn't be the least bit surprized if the Colts admit thier immense mistake after the season and cut him.

Still laughing, If Trent somehow finds a end zone, The run from the end zone to the pound, Would Be His Longest Carry Of The Year!! OUTSTANDING. If Boom get's in, interesting? My advice to pound, clear a landing spot, when he land's in, Let the Beer Goggle drowning begin..Go Pound!!

T-Rich needs to focus on getting a mere first down before he can start thinking about TD celebrations.. He's clearly delusional...

I liked the comment after the article that said it would take him 3 carries to get the 10 yards from the end zone to the dawg pound.

Missed that gem...

"Gold, Jerry! GOLD!"

Archived