THE BROWNS BOARD

Pettine presser 12-8

letsgojackets

Your thoughts.

Just said team didn't play good enough around Hoyer......or something like that.

Jordan Cameron was at fault for pick inside endzone.

Players are supposed to be there at 11 am.

Wasn't gonna pull Hoyer with lead. Would have talked about it if down 14.

Manziel has done everything that's been asked of him.

Manziel would "absolutely" be ready to start if called upon.

Jim O'neil is awesome.

Team is together. No split in the locker room.

Very few qb's make the players around them better. Luck is one of those few.

kewan williams has a hamstring. All he knows.

Still has to meet with qb's.

No big deal over Manziel being late

Went to Manziel during the Buffalo game because they were losing

Hoyer has given them the best chance to win UP UNTIL THIS POINT

They will meet today on who the QB is going forward

Josh Gordon and Brian Hoyer aren't on the same page, needs to be more precision

He won't second guess why he started Hoyer

He didn't go to Manziel yesterday because they had the lead

Yesterday was a huge blow

Defense didn't not "turn" on the offense

Brian could have elevated his play the past couple weeks, he's missed some serious throws

Yesterday, Mike Pettine stated, and I quote: "The entire team did not play well enough to win"

Did he not watch the game? The defense held Luck to his lowest numbers of the year. 45.3 completion rating and QB rating of 54.8

When Cleveland beat Cincinatti we should have seen the red flag then. Hoyer threw for no touchdowns it was defense winning that game. Hoyer has regressed and it's not pretty. Give the fans something to be excited about for the rest of this year and next.

You can't have a quarterback with Hoyer's numbers and make the playoffs. Green Bay and Seattle are the two best teams in the NFC. The Patriots and Denver will probably represent the AFC.

Yet I would take the Browns defense over these four teams any time. We're going to need offensive help in the draft including a wide receiver and tight end.

I saw some of it. Who does he have to talk to before making a decision? He really didn't shed light on anything. Why does he always seem so mad?

As much as I wanted Hoyer to succeed, he's just not doing it. I think the reason he wasn't pulled at half was to lessen the QB controversy and lay any lingering doubts to rest, I understand Pettine giving Hoyer the benefit of a doubt since Hoyer has been great the first half of the season.

I appreciate that the Browns finally have a winning record and are doing it with a lot of rookies and backups. the last game the defense played lights out, special teams did great and offense just sucked the life out of the game. The next 3 games are must-wins and even winning all 3 does not guarantee a playoff spot, I wanted Hoyer to succeed but it's time for a change on offense. Let Johnny have reps with the starters and let him have the whole Cincy game to see what he does, it can't be much worse than the past 3 games.

Listened to it on espn cleveland, it's definitely Manziel on Sunday he just wants to tell Brian Hoyer first.

No, those are just the opinions of the a-holes with microphones. They are no more authoritative than yours or mine.

I suspect that as long as the Browns are in the playoff race, BH will be the starter.

All they gotta do is show the tape of his performance vs. Cincy the last time they played. That should motivate Hoyer to do better and duplicate that performance. If he doesn't then its:

If he

Yes they did. Pettine said he hadn't spoken to Ray Farmer about it yet but that it was obviously an area of concern.

there it is. Farmer. Not talking to the other coaches or cundiff. Not coaching him up. Just Farmer.

Translation - "get me a fucking kicker. This one is broke"

No, those are just the opinions of the a-holes with microphones. They are no more authoritative than yours or mine.

I suspect that as long as the Browns are in the playoff race, BH will be the starter.

All they gotta do is show the tape of his performance vs. Cincy the last time they played. That should motivate Hoyer to do better and duplicate that performance. If he doesn't then its:

If he

Playoff race? Give me a fucking break. We have no chance. Start JFF fuck Hoyer.

All they gotta do is show the tape of his performance vs. Cincy the last time they played. That should motivate Hoyer to do better and duplicate that performance.

I've been reading opinions for on this board for sometime and this truly can't be serious.

Showing Hoyer a fucking video tape is supposed to make him a better QB?

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T THEY DONE THAT THE PAST MONTH?

Still completely blaming Cameron for that throw? That's not good...means he's likely sticking with Hoyer next week. I don't understand why. At the very least throw Johnny in for a couple plays to throw the fucking defense off.

It probably was Cameron, seemed weird two TEs ran nearly into each other.

That throw wasn't the only bad thing to justify johnny though. Cameron screwed that one, but hoyer could a seen it maybe?

He probably wasn't pulled at half time because of the drive at the end of Q2.

jesus christ.....hoyer was never clearly superior in the first place....he played poorly to average in the preseason......he's played really poorly for weeks.....why is there all this angst about benching him.....this ain't like sitting down johnny fucking unitas....this is brian lifetime back up hoyer......what is with pettine...he can't make a fucking decision.....

jesus christ.....hoyer was never clearly superior in the first place....he played poorly to average in the preseason......he's played really poorly for weeks.....why is there all this angst about benching him.....this ain't like sitting down johnny fucking unitas....this is brian lifetime back up hoyer......what is with pettine...he can't make a fucking decision.....

The saddest part is there are still fucking dipshits out there who want to start Hoyer again.

Archived