THE BROWNS BOARD

Who Will Win Sunday?

Opal312

It sounds as if Newton will play Sunday as if it really matters. The Browns have talent and I would like to see them get a decisive win against the Panthers. If Anderson plays that goes double. If Newton plays then our defense can do us all a favor. Shut him down! Am I the only one who can't stand it when He rips off his invisible bra like Wonder Woman in the end zone? It's as bad as Manziel's money sign. In the words of Vincent Lombardi; "Act Like You've Been There Before"

When Johnny learns how to act like a man and not some road side attraction on steroids, he will get the respect of the hard working veterans. Men like Joe Thomas. Manziel needs to learn from the veterans and keep his mind on nothing else but studying the game.

So let's hope that even with all the injuries our team can and should win Sunday. Cuz we don't need to hear from Bernie Kosar about the culture of losing and his 15 year head ache. 8-8 there's hope. 9-7 and we might have momentum for next year.

I like the Cam new superman thing. I like the money sign. I like the Rodgers discount double check belt. I like the Kap biceps kiss. I like the Dez throw up the X. It's fun. Football is entertainment. I think old relics don't want the game to be fun. Stuck in the 50's way of doing things.

To each his own. I'm pretty young, but definetly prefer the old school. Act like you've been there before.

As for the game. Car 31 Browns 13

I see Johnny struggling again. He will however get his first NFL TD pass, to Gordon. 2 fg's by Hartley

The panthers could get 200+ yards on the ground. Our defense has gotten worse since the 1st bungles game. They are banged up all over the field and it is showing. Newton will only need to hand off and maybe convert some 3rd downs. I can see 40+ rushes for the panthers,

I would love for the Browns to at least get one more.It is sure hard to see them winning after last weeks debacle. That linebacker is gonna make a long day for offense,unless Kyle dials it up somehow. And our run defense,well.....enough said. Hope for the best,prepare for the worse.

I admit I have no idea who wins this week.....

Have no idea what defense will show up....

Have no idea what O line will show up....

Have no idea if we'll run the ball......

And have no idea if JFF can even play.....

So.....?

As for the game. Car 31 Browns 13

I see Johnny struggling again. He will however get his first NFL TD pass, to Gordon. 2 fg's by Hartley

The panthers could get 200+ yards on the ground. Our defense has gotten worse since the 1st bungles game. They are banged up all over the field and it is showing. Newton will only need to hand off and maybe convert some 3rd downs. I can see 40+ rushes for the panthers,

Carolina has only cracked the 30's a couple times all year. Plus Newton is hurting, DeAngelo Williams is out, and Jonathan Stewart gets injured every other game or so. I'll say Carolina 13 Cleveland 6.

I like the Cam new superman thing. I like the money sign. I like the Rodgers discount double check belt. I like the Kap biceps kiss. I like the Dez throw up the X. It's fun. Football is entertainment. I think old relics don't want the game to be fun. Stuck in the 50's way of doing things.

I don't believe its because people are old relics that they don't appreciate those things. I will say though most of them while pretty self centered are reasonably harmless. For Mr. Money Sign though we better not see that damn thing until well into next year IF he proves he can play in the league. If he flashes the money sign after a TD this week (if we get one) I will probably puke.

Archived