THE BROWNS BOARD

I don't know where this goes....

Kosar_For_President

It seems there is not a place for this discussion, but this seems to fit.

After the discussion on Sports Center and Fox Sports news about the A-Roid thing, I have never in my life thought about giving up on sports. I mean, we just have to think that how important we are to sports and how important WE are to the life of sports.

I have been a Browns, Tribe, and Cavs fan since 1980. But to think about it, how much does this really matter when there are these falsehoods of lying and money.

I mean A-Roid is just the tip of everything. How much time and love have I put into sport to just know that it is all false?

Believe me, I want to wish out Brownies are immune to any of this, but when it comes down to it, IT'S ALL THE SAME.

Today marks the first day I suggested to myself to learn something new, and be done with SPORTS (not saying that I am, just thought about it, and yes even our BROWNS).

Any thoughts?

Dont give up sports, its a nice getaway from the real world.

When our teams win dont listen to the negative media, just enjoy it and savor the moment.

And besides A-Roid is a spoiled little A-Hole.

Agreed, keep the faith, the love of football beats that of any woman. Damn, gotta go wife coming.

Perhaps one day drugs in sport will be legalised, can you imagine that, what a spectacle that would be! Seriously though, there will always be an element but unless it gets out of control, you are still , IMHO, watching an honest game out there. Drugs doon't make you more instinctive, outsmart the opposition or give you better touchdown celebrations.

Howie.

millions of dollars ,a 5 or 10 million dollar contract turns into a 50 or 60 million dollar contract for doing a handfull of pills in the off season, what 21 year old kid would do that ,,there is back stabbing ,lying cheating in every job or company that mostly anyone could think of..for promotions, to a few bucks more an hour ,,people do funny things for that all mighty dollar,,is it right ,NO,but to think baseball and football players are some kind of saints or goodie too shoes is a story book tale,,its all about getting more MONEY...

Cleveland sports arent immuned to the problem but arent plagued by it either especially the browns...you cant let a few individuals that use roids ruin your love of sports man roid users have been around a longtime and most likely always will be enhanced performance equals more money and fame maybe these guys will figure out in the end it taints not only their personal image but the sport as well..

Archived