THE BROWNS BOARD

Seattle Still The Team To Beat

Opal312

After watching the Seahawks murder the Cardinals, they are still the best overall complete team in the NFL.

They are disciplined, they are are well coached, the receivers hang on to the ball. They play as a unit and I believe they might just win another Super Bowl. Granted Arizona has lost all of their quarterbacks but when you completely dominate on the road like the Seahawks did tonight it really didn't matter. Denver couldn't beat them, Green Bay hasn't beat them and it's scary how they are getting even better as the season winds down.

Russell Wilson is going to end up as an elite quarterback if he stays healthy. His combination making plays when it matters and being able to run when he has to is the best I've ever seen.

It should be mandatory to watch film of these guys and try to emulate the secret of their success. They do their job. No big marquee names. Just results.

Yup... Looks like the NFC road is going through SEA again...

Hardest thing though is watching Russell Wilson in his role all the while thinking, "Why can't Johnny do that?"

I live outside Tampa and only see a few live Browns games. I do watch highlights and the NFL channel's rewind. And I, like you keep thinking, why can't the Browns take a page out their book? Wilson has done several interviews before and after winning the Super Bowl and states he strives to be the best that ever lived. I'm starting to believe him. His team did falter at the beginning of the year but rumor had it that he wasn't "Black enough" for some of his players. And that he was too friendly with the coaches and front office. But Seattle would be wise to let that kind of thing run its course because winning fixes everything.

I only saw a few miserable highlights of the Browns game today and feel that this is not a very good team at all. They got lucky a few times but in the end they really suck! Hoyer, Manziel, the receivers, the O line, the defense, where do you begin in the up coming draft?

Wide receivers, quarterback, defense, where? The running backs are terrible! The coaches are out coached by a mile! Johnathan Stewart, who should be retired looked like Walter Payton out there. Did Alex Mack going out affect EVERY aspect of our game?

Alex Mack was the QB of the O line and the glue that held it all together. Him going down really did hurt what until then was a decent but not great team. Everyone knows you build good football teams from the inside out. Let's just hope we get some really good linemen out of this upcoming draft and or free agency.

No big marquee names? Sherman, Thomas, lynch, Wagner, Avril. They have some ho-hum journeyman receivers but its not some patchwork squad. I have little doubt they will be in the thick of it in January but I'd be more impressed if the cardinals weren't absolutely anemic on offense. The defense can only stay on the field for so long before it loses its legs. Green bay isn't going to be anemic offensively, neither will Dallas despite me not being a romo believer. The cards aren't the same team that earned that record.

Edit: I'm also certain Wilson is considered a marquee player now.

cards are that same team ergo the injuries to their offense.

we could say the same about the browns.

opal, just shut up cuz you are another wishy washy washer woman bser. one week manziel is the answer, sammy watkins is a HOFer and pettine blows.

you know the difference between wilson and manziel? wilson is a modest team-oriented guy who has something between the ears and worked as hard as he could to do get where he is. did carroil just hand him the reigns? hell no.

now is manziel going to work that hard?

cards are that same team ergo the injuries to their offense.

we could say the same about the browns.

opal, just shut up cuz you are another wishy washy washer woman bser. one week manziel is the answer, sammy watkins is a HOFer and pettine blows.

you know the difference between wilson and manziel? wilson is a modest team-oriented guy who has something between the ears and worked as hard as he could to do get where he is. did carroil just hand him the reigns? hell no.

now is manziel going to work that hard?

Wilson is more than just a hard working short dude. His measurables were pretty ridiculous outside of his lack of height. I read a good article about it a while ago and can't find it.

Yeah, Mud... What's up with that?

He needs to. I dont want to see a million photos of him out drinking and doing stupid shit. Wilson puts in the work.

Just for the record... what is the acceptable number? You know... so we don't freak out unnecessarily.

Archived