THE BROWNS BOARD

Prediction for Sundays Game

PurplePantyWaste

Pettine seems to be downplaying expectations. It's Shaw's first game and rooky mistakes are expected but knowing his capabilities I suspect Pettine has a little surprise for the Ravens.

If JG actually shows up and plays every f'n play like a real WR instead of a spoiled brat then there's a chance.

Elvis and suggs say no more, we will be lucky to get 4 first downs. I hope I'm wrong but I don't feel it.

I say you're wrong - this team wants nothing more than to win and be 8-8. Everyone is discounting this QB who will rise to the occasion and move the offense efficiently. Browns 24 Ravens 17

Browns lose 27-3...

this is closer to what I'm talking about. Still, I don't believe we can even stay on the field with this team. Elvis Dumerville and Terrell Suggs are going to knock Shaw into next week. I am a diehard browns fan, not a blind one. There is not one shred of evidence that we can compete with a team that must win to keep their playoff hopes alive. Did the Browns somehow become the "Greatest Show On Turf" just because Shaw was inserted in the lineup? Sadly I will be glued to the TV hoping that we see a version of what the unrealistic fans think will happen.

Pettine seems to be downplaying expectations. It's Shaw's first game and rooky mistakes are expected but knowing his capabilities I suspect Pettine has a little surprise for the Ravens.

the ravens are going to friggin kill them....are you kiddin....ravens still have a shot at the playoffs although a very slim one....but still....

Browns go full-Madden and end up winning 84-3

Archived