THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens franchise Suggs

JewDago

Actually, that isn't all bad. I didn't think he would leave anyway. They only have a little more cap room then we do and they still have Ray Lewis to sign. Bart Scott may be the odd man out, plus they have Jason Brown who is a UFA.

Know they can't put all there money there because Stover is also a UFA and Dawan Landry is a RFA and they will have to give him a high tender to keep him. So, I don't think they have the money to keep everybody and Kokinis should know what direction they want to go. They have already let Cris McAlister go because he had a big contract.

I'd love to get Jason Brown or Bart Scott.

I really thought Suggs was the risky one with the cost he'd come with, and I think Scott would be the most attainable, especially if Curry looks like top three.

Brown is decent, but he will cost way too much for his value.

I really thought Suggs was the risky one with the cost he'd come with, and I think Scott would be the most attainable, especially if Curry looks like top three.

Brown is decent, but he will cost way too much for his value.

Brown's a little more then decent. He is at the top tier of centers in the NFL. I watched him make Hampton of Pittsburgh a non factor in their game. They weren't bringing any pressure over him. He kicks ass.

Archived