THE BROWNS BOARD

how many so Cal fans on this board?

LBC mike

i went to a huge browns tailgate with the backers where they set it up outside the parking. i was fucking great. there are allot of browns fans in San Diego. i was surprised. non in long beach.

Just curious why the question and the meaning of the question?

Are you asking how many fans on this board live in Southern California? I do not live there.

How many would like to live there? I might if so many didn't live there already and the cost of living wasn't so ridiculous

How many are USC fans? I certainly am not.

How many like visiting Southern California? I certainly do.....as long as I can avoid the bad traffic.

I'm in Santa Monica. Definitely count on two.

Shep lives in Westlake. Up to you all whether you want to invite him...

Having spent time with him, he's an awesome guy.

i am wanting to do a tailgate at the San Diego game and wanted to see is on this board that might attend the game.

If it is a late season game you may get some who would want to come out there for the mild weather from Ohio and other spots back east. I know that I have a trip to SoCal that is on my bucket list. While that trip would take me up the Big Sur coast, there would be nothing wrong with extending it a couple of days to take in a tailgate in SD.

i am wanting to do a tailgate at the San Diego game and wanted to see is on this board that might attend the game.

I will be at the game for sure, and same with a tailgate if there is one.

Would look forward to meeting you Gip. Always enjoy reading your posts.

Its just too bad that we cannot know the date of the game sooner than April. I had thought about doing my Southern Cal trip early this year....end of Jan./Feb. (SoCal being the one place on my bucket list where a winter trip would be plausible because of decent weather).

Archived