THE BROWNS BOARD

Division round thoughts

Browns149

That is why deferring is dumb IMO. Giving up a 5 play, 2 minute TD drive to start a game when you WIN the coin toss is stupid.

Take the ball and score yourself

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching these "NFL" coaches manage the game clock is laughable.

The Pats should have run the ball not just take a knee. They gave the ratbirds 1 last chance.

The Pats should have run the ball not just take a knee. They gave the ratbirds 1 last chance.

Yep, it was pretty basic stuff that the GOAT BilliCheat messed up...... Harbaugh got it right though.

so much for the "GREAT" AFCN, thank god they are all out. I could not handle another Raven Superbowl.

Not sure what Flacco or Kubiak was thinking on that last TD shot that was INT'd. Ravens' O was moving too well with the short stuff and there was too much time left to feel secure had Smith come up with the catch.

Panthers are my #2 team for a personal reason, despite coming in undeserving they're playing competitive.

Not that I'm a fan, but I like to see the panthers succeed over most anybody else.

Prototype 4-3 defense they run imo. They don't put any flashy edge rushers on their line that get beasted in the run game. All big cock diesel motherfuckers that are able to take the shortest line to the QB....coupled with possibly the best LB'ing crew in the game.

Rodgers is an elite qb. Throws the ball with such accuracy. Calm in the pocket. Sees the entire field just like manziel!!!

So you are saying Johnny is the COMPLETE opposite of Rodgers

Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the
"competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.

Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the

"competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.

Good. I hate Dallas

screw the cowboys!......happy happy happy to see them lose.....made my day really........and happy to see dez NOT catch that pass....hahahaha........and Jerry bites and Romo is GREAT till it counts......hahahaha......Americas team can kiss my ass......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaawooopeeeeedoooo!!!!!!!!!!

Archived