THE BROWNS BOARD

Falcons hire Kyle Shanahan

WalterWhite

Well, he had "mobile" QBs with Wash. in RGIII......and he had Hoyer and JMZ here.

How about this question: Why was Shanahan not able to ever get Brian Hoyer out of his late season funk after Hoyer being so good to begin with?

Was it all Hoyer.....or all the loss of Kevin Mack.....and why could not the coach adjust to the loss of Mack?

He will now have a pure pocket passer......can he adapt to that style?

Kevin Mack?..

Although I believe Shannahan was a good OC I was glad to see him leave. The Browns will be better off without him. His complaining attitude will wreck a team. Actually I would list anyone who chronically knocks the team he works for as a person who needs to be eliminated. Even without calling a single play I am happier with DeFiippo as He has worked with Pettine before and I believe he will work for the common good of the team and with Pettine. Nothing hurts a team as much as a person in an important position who are chronic fault finders. The worst thing we could have done would have been to hold him to his contract.

It's pretty disturbing to see how many Browns fans actually believe that anyone who doesn't think "the Browns are all that and a bag of nuts" is stupid. Here is something I learned in the military.

"If the whole world has to be wrong in order for you to be right, you may want to rethink your position"

That's what you learned in the military? You do mean the United States military correct?

I prefer a lesser known philosophy which states, if I recall correctly, "the rest of the world can go fuck themselves."

WSS

Must have been some other military. We always learned "stand up for your country, stand up for your team,

defend your country and your team" in the U.S.A.F.

..... the French military maybe?

I rest my case.....if you want to play in your own poop it's fine by me

Exactly. and since it grieves you so that most of us don't give a fuck about what you're saying even though you are only trying to help... I would suggest you abandon your Pittsburgh Steelers and start rooting for the Patriots. They are a much better team right? As a matter of fact there are plenty of much better teams for you to jump on the bandwagon. So why have you not done so? Just because you're a dickhead? It seems too easy to make that blanket statement with a fellow like you.

And as fucked up as it might be to play with one's own poop how much more fucked up is it for a complete stranger to stick his ugly nose into that poop on a daily basis uninvited? Just wondering... Back to the dickhead theory I assume.

WSS

No thanks skippy, but might I suggest you try women and common sense. I realize you musicians march to the beat of a different drummer but a little normalcy goes a long ways.

Skippy is actually somebody else, but you do realize no matter what drummer you march to this response of yours is meaningless, right?

Seriously I'll try to make it easier for you. Fill in the rest of this statement:

"I care about Kyle Shanahan going to the Falcons because -----------"

Thanks.

(but as to your suggestion maybe I will try women)

WSS

It's pretty disturbing to see how many Browns fans actually believe that anyone who doesn't think "the Browns are all that and a bag of nuts" is stupid. Here is something I learned in the military.

"If the whole world has to be wrong in order for you to be right, you may want to rethink your position"

By this reasoning, we'd all be fans of the same team, like the same food, watch the same shows, listen to the same music and fuck the same woman (although, if we're talking about your mother...most of us already have).

And as fucked up as it might be to play with one's own poop how much more fucked up is it for a complete stranger to stick his ugly nose into that poop on a daily basis uninvited? Just wondering...

HA!!.....hilarious....

....and true

I don't stick my nose into that poop, I just watch you play in it from a discrete distance

says a lot about your choice of intellectual pursuits.....watching monkeys play with poop all day every day.....

Sounds extremely entertaining(if you're a monkey)

You must be a very deep thinker

But you see this is where it becomes too complex for you to understand. I don't stick my nose into that poop, I just watch you play in it from a discrete distance where I don't even have to smell it but I get great pleasure out of watching asses make asses of themselves. It's like going to the zoo and watching the monkeys pick their butt and eat it. I damn sure wouldn't want to join them but it is sure as hell funny when it happens and with you, it happens like clockwork :D

Well whatever gives you an erection I suppose.

That little rant had a bit too much detail to consider parody but...

;)

WSS

It's really about standing up for what's right. Unless of course you admire the Taliban for standing up for their team?

The Browns stand for truth, justice and the American way. (after all, Superman is from Cleveland).

The Steelers stand for evil and cowardice in all its forms. That is why they wear black and yellow.

I have a question for you....be honest. Do you often refer to yourself in the third person?

I will be honest. I only do it in titular form on occasion such as when I produce or sponsor something.

E.g. every year I sponsor a fall guys trip that I call "The Gipper's Columbus Day Discover America". A few here know about that.

I also produce a daily Gipper's Trivia Question on Facebook.....usually not having to do with sports. Several here are aware of that and participate.

There may be one or two other instances when I do that. It almost always is done to invite the participation of others.

I am not a serial Illeist. It's just me.

How about you?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/27322/11-famous-illeists

Archived