THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Thursday...January 22

The Gipper

Gipper-thanks for posting several of the favorites. As our guide said on the tour of "David", "He has made up his mind exactly what he is going to do and is totally focused on Goliath as he begins to lift his left heel off the ground in his first step towards the giant."

1. DeFillipo.......the Answer?
I honestly do not know at this point, but compared to many of the retreads considered, but not hired, I like Flip's odds.

2. Who starts for Ohio State next fall: Braxton Miller, JT Barrett, Cardale Jones?
Barrett... just more in the mold of a Myer QB.

3. Airballs? Much Ado About Nothing......or a big deal? (yes, I am talking about Brady and his deflated balls)
Much ado becoming a big deal now. Cheating is bad. Lying about cheating is worse.

4. What was the most interesting/unique/coolest/weirdest/suckiest whatever class you took in school?
"Introduction to Encounter Groups"... a few evening's of exercises leading up to a weekend retreat at a farm the University owned. One "course" encompassed every adjective you used.

5. What is the most interesting work of art that you have ever laid eyes on? (seen in person)
Wow... have not been to the Louvre and skipped the Sistine Chappel, but of the museums I've been to there have been a few pieces that have stopped me in my tracks.
The one that is front and center in my mind was by a local artist. Very simple black and white oil of a featureless, apparition-like figure in a suit that the artist called "NoMan". I bought it.

Here are this week's survey questions. Give your opinions or answers:

1. DeFillipo.......the Answer? Too little information at this time

2. Who starts for Ohio State next fall: Braxton Miller, JT Barrett, Cardale Jones? Cardale jones

3. Airballs? Much Ado About Nothing......or a big deal? (yes, I am talking about Brady and his deflated balls) blown way out of proportion

4. What was the most interesting/unique/coolest/weirdest/suckiest whatever class you took in school? animal care.

5. What is the most interesting work of art that you have ever laid eyes on? (seen in person) the starry night. Prints don't do it justice.

Archived