THE BROWNS BOARD

The influence of arabic and Muslim movements... on the nazis

calfoxwc

Here is the middle east

you have oil, we need oil..........1950-1990

Now we don't need your oil 1990-2015

You suck

Website that don't have names that describe to you how they're going to spin the following info is a good start.

Generally, what references they use in their own article is a good place to start.

This. Woody gets it and Cal does not.. and I bet that drives him crazy :)

Actually and I haven't bothered to see if any of this is true or not but I would think that a more thoughtful response is "I do not believe that is true and here's why:" than the same old bullshit hey its from the Wikipedia or red state news or the blaze or MSNBC or the Daily Mail or the New York Times or what the fuck ever.

WSS

blowe can blow woodypeckerhead.

tell gay blow that there are plenty more.

as in, oh...hundreds.

So, they can whineyass about the one link, as usual,

but they are assholes.

You have not posted what I would consider one credible source. I didn't read every single one of them because you are not worth my time, but I'm assuming they were mostly named billionbibles, islammassacres, or freerepublicanamerica. You know what would happen if you turned in a paper with "islamicdangerhistory.com" as a source? The professor would hold it up in front of class anonymously and make fun of it saying this is exactly what not to do.

Before you get all up in a huff, I'm 28 so I'm not a child, I lean to the right on most issues and am definitely not a 'libtard', and I believe Ron Paul was the last hope for this country.

Didn't seem to take me long to find two (credible) sources:

http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp?isbn=9780300140903

http://www.archives.gov/iwg/reports/hitlers-shadow.pdf (page 17)

I'm not arguing with the point. I'm hoping to teach an old man that he is living in the misinformation age and not to believe everything he reads. Objectivity is important when not only analyzing other people's views but your own as well. I believe that it is even more important when analyzing your own point of view.

I am not sure what you are trying to argue Cal.

Muslims in the Middle East during that time frame didn't like 2 groups of peoples Jews and Colonial powers(britian and france) both enemies of Nazi Germany. So the Enemy of my enemy is my friend type of deal(also the ottomans where allies of Germany during the first world war) specially in an oil rich area that Germany would desperately need.

Sure, but I am talkin about the correlation between mass murder,

like the nazis...and the daesh however you spell it again.

and certain Muslim groups were that way long before there

were ever nazis.

Now, I simply brought up the subject, just found a few links. And as usual, there

are a few dipshits that are so ignorant, all they have to offer is bitching about

links. Even when blowe found his own "credible source"..he still isn't able to

muster an opinion/observation on the subject.

So, blowe, "28" ? Why, I give you some credit, I didn't know you were 18 years

older than woodypeckerhead......

Takin a bit more time, still don't have much...., the woodypeckerhead and blowe

ultra credible source of all things:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-891987

On the flip side, which is very unknown to many, the real Muslims:

religion.blogs.cnn.com/.../exhibit-albanian-muslims...nazis Cached

Oct 22, 2010 · From CNN affilate KSDK: With rising anti-Muslim sentiment across the country, an untold story is raising greater awareness about the Muslim faith and the ..

So, I originally brought up the nazi-muslim connection....

to bring up the flip side. Which goes back to my main question,

mostly to Os, ... why? Why is the Koran being used as a political hideous, out of

control, crimes against humanity force,

when far more millions understand they are on the religious side of it?

the doesh? boko haram? al-quaida? etc etc etc?

Although, Os may not know, either, much, when experts who have studied the question..

don't agree at all.

I haven't read all this.. yet...but here's a good link on discussions on the subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

This is kind of hard to argue. At the time most Muslim countries\regions where either colonized and controlled by allied powers(Iraq, Syria, etc) where protected by or virtually colonies(Egypt, India, etc) or invaded by Axis power(Albania, Indonesia,most of North Africa, etc) and we don't know if they would have joined the Axis. If I had to reason the connections between them it would be less ideological\religious(hatred of the Jews), and more that Middle Eastern countries wanted their freedom and Germany wanted to destabilize the region to make attacking the region easier.

Forgot to mention that a large Muslim country remained neutral through WW2, even though both sides tried to recruit them-Turkey

Archived