THE BROWNS BOARD

BeastMode won't talk. His nickname is kind of racist, he shouldn't talk.

SkippinTurtles

Try to imagine after a day of work at some corporation (say you're an accountant) someone comes up to you after work and says how was your day of work? Did you enjoy it? How did you feel about so-and-so making a contract with so-and-so? How does it make you feel your manager says that you are replaceable? (obviously these are exaggerations just saying most people don't appreciate being interviewed after a long day at work)

He's even playing you...

He is a bigger story by not saying a word..and transforming that into a Skittles paycheck.

He better hope that Skittles paycheck is even bigger than the fine he's going to get hit with the next season if he tries to get cute with interviewers- the Commish is not pleased with his BS. Point made Marshawn- you don't feel it's part of your job description to give the media the time of day. next time, it's going to cost you.

When the booger actually decides to talk to ex-Destiny Child's reporter- he comes off as a decent guy. SB interviews? Arrogant dick.

You can't name 10 all-time great RB's with better highlights than Marshawn. Hell, name 5, with rings.

I can name you around 25, but others already started the list.

You do realize his nickname is one that he created himself right? He said years ago that they only speed he has is "beast mode". He has a clothing line called Beast Mode. He created beast mode.

Hint to Patriots- go for the hair.

Try to imagine after a day of work at some corporation (say you're an accountant) someone comes up to you after work and says how was your day of work? Did you enjoy it? How did you feel about so-and-so making a contract with so-and-so? How does it make you feel your manager says that you are replaceable? (obviously these are exaggerations just saying most people don't appreciate being interviewed after a long day at work)

Those people aren't in the entertainment business. Football is an entertainment business.

Lynch's first ballot Hall of Fame regardless.

No way. Not even close.

Lynch has the same stats as Earl Campbell. If Earl is in, so should Lynch.

See first comment.

You can't name 10 all-time great RB's with better highlights than Marshawn.

I can name like 35

This is bullshit. Give Marshawn his career status.

You HAVE to be very young, because this guy is just flavor of the day. Maybe you've only been watching football a couple years or so, because there have been SO MANY better RB's its not even funny.

And reason dude doesn't talk is he's dumb like a rock. (a really really stupid rock)

And reason dude doesn't talk is he's dumb like a rock. (a really really stupid rock)

Not really if you listened to the interview he did give ET. http://atlantadailyworld.com/2015/01/31/shocker-marshawn-lynch-gives-entertainment-tonight-an-interview/ and ESPN rebroadcast. Don't know why he wants to dig in his heels about not talking- he's not going to beat Goodell.

"During the rare interview, Frazier mentioned that Lynch focused mainly on promoting his Fam 1st Family Foundation. The foundation is dedicated to helping improve the lives of kids living in the Oakland area by mentoring them on the importance of education, literacy and self-esteem.

As the interview progressed, Lynch loosened up and broke out in song while opening up about his plans for an X-Box he got from Williams for being a good sport afterwards. The athlete mentioned that he would give the X-Box to one of the kids from his foundation."

No way. Not even close.

See first comment.

I can name like 35

You HAVE to be very young, because this guy is just flavor of the day. Maybe you've only been watching football a couple years or so, because there have been SO MANY better RB's its not even funny.

He's not dumb and sooooo many better running backs its not even funny? He's top 5 right now in the NFL. He's very consistent and he runs like a man possessed. He will get into the hall but its not going to be first ballot. I'm not sure why some of you are so up in arms about the dude. You have a horse in this race?

He's not dumb and sooooo many better running backs its not even funny? He's top 5 right now in the NFL. He's very consistent and he runs like a man possessed. He will get into the hall but its not going to be first ballot. I'm not sure why some of you are so up in arms about the dude. You have a horse in this race?

We don't like jerks. I'm above talking to the press. Bell would get the same treatment, if he behaved the same. Maybe Johnny Football should act the same, grow some dreads- and tell every interviewer- "I'm only here to play football". .

Archived