THE BROWNS BOARD

I Got To Hear Urban Meyer Give A Speech

MLD Woody

It was at a Recruiting / Leadership Event at OSU.

Obviously, he is a very good public speaker. I thought he might phone it in, but it was really good. He basically described the process of how he built leadership and accountability on OSUs team to get them to where they are (and some other stuff).

We're in the 2 minute warning for recruiting too, so good for him to take some time out of his schedule for that.

I didn't think it was a cheerleader, just a college student. I've commented on it already though.

If I got to talk to him, I wold have let him know I was from Michigan. I was wearing our specific recruiting attire, but rocking the Michigan socks. He had to head off somewhere else as soon as he was done though. He probably had a lot of recruits to still contact before the dead period started

I didn't think it was a cheerleader, just a college student. I've commented on it already though.

If I got to talk to him, I wold have let him know I was from Michigan. I was wearing our specific recruiting attire, but rocking the Michigan socks. He had to head off somewhere else as soon as he was done though. He probably had a lot of recruits to still contact before the dead period started

Why does Michigan call its color "maize"? When it is yellow. Is it because maize is corn and corn is yellow?Corn.jpg

Because it isn't yellow, its maize.

Just like scarlet isn't red

But there seems to be many different shades of maize.

www.google.com/search?q=The+color+maize&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=935&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=z_3PVJ-uA4qegwTMpYGICA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&dpr=1

And I see here that "maize" is the European name for the color. Here we call it corn.

Archived