THE BROWNS BOARD

Even Axelrod admits Obamao deliberately LIED

calfoxwc

Someone hid their position on an issue to get in office? I can't believe it. He is surely the only politician to ever do that.

Everyone knows he lied.

Whats worse than him lying is the leftist hypocrisy and double standards that manifested itself.

Not one of you leftist a-holes called Obama a "hater" or a "homophobe". Why is that?

Don't you ever get tired of posting this shit? Cysko

Now, simmer down and just think about that for a moment.............

I still post them, therefore.... __________________. You fill in the blank...

Everyone knows he lied.

Whats worse than him lying is the leftist hypocrisy and double standards that manifested itself.

Not one of you leftist a-holes called Obama a "hater" or a "homophobe". Why is that?

You are new here or a window licker. In any event, not a liberal. Have definitely said I dislike Obama. That said, I also don't claim that he is the cause of all bad things ever. Obama is not the first president to blow smoke up the voters' asses to get elected.

I still post them, therefore....I never get tired of looking like overly paranoid rob lowe. You fill in the blank... Cysko

F. You failed the test - which is easy, since it was only one question. I would "look" like an overly paranoid rob lowe if

I was on youtube, and acted like it..

which, I am not. I just like posting the worst of the bad stuff about this dirtbag president, or did you miss my

"they bitched about Bush for eight years, so this is poetic justice." thing that I've said many times?

It was freakin funny, though !

Archived