THE BROWNS BOARD

Jon Stewart Leaving The Daily Show

MLD Woody

Was the show biased left, or was there more material from the right? Or both?

Daily Show? It was always left leaning. Comedy Central, as far as I remember never really had a right-leaning demographic. I didn't watch it when Kilborne was the host, but under Stewart it was always pretty irreverent.

in case it was to me Dennis Miller was a smart ass libertarian but strong on defense. Always sided with the left pretty much on social issues. Tougher on foreign policy and seemingly not as politically correct as he might need to be to replace stewart. His old show either on CNBC or MSNBC he'd start with a monologue and then have 3 or 4 guests on a panel. Always fairly distributed. So libertarian center right.

WSS

in case it was to me Dennis Miller was a smart ass libertarian but strong on defense. Always sided with the left pretty much on social issues. Tougher on foreign policy and seemingly not as politically correct as he might need to be to replace stewart. His old show either on CNBC or MSNBC he'd start with a monologue and then have 3 or 4 guests on a panel. Always fairly distributed. So libertarian center right.

WSS

I just don't think he's a very good host. He was terrible on Weekend Update and he was terrible on Monday Night Football.

Archived