THE BROWNS BOARD

poor taste?

Westside Steve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzb_p1mRW1M

somebody posted some crap over on the Browns boards and I washed it and the next two videos this was the third in line and I thought it was funny. Nothing too political. But plenty of bad taste! Guys like die hard with tender sensibilities might want to steer clear.

;)

WSS

The content of both comedians aside, Eddie Murphy kills this dude. Norton's delivery sucks, the faces, the pauses. Ugh.

I guess it isnt fair to compare the two though

Way to deflect again dork..this thread isn't about each comedian's delivery, its about the content that you "put aside".

So what do you think about those Islam and gay jokes? Were they too offensive and in poor taste for you?

Way to deflect again dork..this thread isn't about each comedian's delivery, its about the content that you "put aside".So what do you think about those Islam and gay jokes? Were they too offensive and in poor taste for you?

Dork? Ouch

I though Eddie Murphy's jokes were funny. The word "faggot" is a little harsh on the ears, but it was a different time. (the AIDs joke was obviously misinformed, but kinda funny).

The other guy wasn't as funny. Some of the jokes were, but I think another comedian giving the jokes might have made it funnier.

Archived