THE BROWNS BOARD

Chicago Little League Team stripped of Title for Cheating - Liberals scream 'Racism'

DieHardBrownsFan

Chicago Little League Team Stripped of Title for Cheating – Liberals Scream ‘RACISM’

by Top Right News on February 12, 2015 in Uncategorized

little-league-final.jpg

by Scott Aberdeen | Top Right Sports

Little League Baseball today stripped the U.S. championship from Chicago-based Jackie Robinson West and suspended its coach for violating a rule prohibiting the use of players who live outside the geographic area that the team represents, it was announced Wednesday.

ESPN reported:

The organization found that Jackie Robinson West used a falsified boundary map and that team officials met with neighboring Little League districts in Illinois to claim players and
build what amounts to a superteam.

So they invented, in effect, a Little League All-Star team from the entire state. Grossly unfair, and against the rules. They cheated. And the players, coaches and parents all knew about it. Truly a national disgrace.

But that’s not how the “Reverend” Jesse Jackson and the Editor of Ebony Magazine see it.

To them, if an All-Black team is disqualified, it must be RACISM.

So in a bid for “worst teachable moment ever,” Jackson actually plans to “reaffirm” their stripped “championship” in a race-baiting exercise on Saturday:

Rev. Jesse Jackson plans 'Reaffirmation of Championship" for Jackie Robinson West at Rainbow PUSH at 9:30 a.m. Sat http://t.co/gtCLFBHYKs

— Chicago Sun-Times (@Suntimes) February 11, 2015

Now that’s a great lesson for these youths: get caught cheating and embarrassing the entire community and country? It’s time to party!

@Suntimes – OK, so let me get this straight. He is basically acknowledging they cheated and that it is OK?

— Peter Hand (@Pete_Hand) February 11, 2015

But the Editor of perennial Black-oriented magazine Ebony truly lost her mind in a haze of racism over the incident, even channeling Louis Farrakhan’s “White Devils” language in an unhinged Twitter rant:

NO NO NO http://t.co/qHlhYW9Q5F

— jamilah (@JamilahLemieux) February 11, 2015

Of course these devils have spent the past 6 months trying to take these children's title away. OF COURSE.

This happens with Little League teams across the country. This is just so unnecessary. Where was this during the season?

Actually, it doesn’t. In fact, In 1992, Little League took away the title from Zamboanga, Philippines, and handed it to Long Beach, California, after Zamboanga had also used several players who lived outside its district, from around the Philippines.

And in 2001, a mostly White and Hispanic team from the Bronx that finished third was forced to forfeit its games after a single player was revealed to be overage.

The rules are there to be fair to all players. Not to play liberal race-baiting games.

What this victory meant to these kids in that community at this moment in history is significant.

Symbolism over substance. The hallmark of liberal thoughtspeak.

Tell those raggedy kids who got beat by JRW to do better next year. Taking the title now wont send Vegas to the World Series.

“Raggedy?” Great sportsmanship there. Insult the other team that “got beat” by your cheating players, and join Rev. Jackson as a great role model

We can't have a single damned thing.

“We.” Black folks. Not Americans. Not people who play by the rules. But racial spoilsters, by any means necessary. This from the folks who put Affirmative Action discrimination in place: to settle scores and hurt the “devils.”

Pretty poor example to set for our youth, Jamilla. But then again, like your Emperor Obama, you are all about “communal” values: that the end justifies the means, so long as you “stick it to the Man.”

sorry Chicago - truth hurts

was willing to give the kids the benefit of the doubt, but the good rev changed it (for me)

cheating like this is just like looting in Ferguson....

Well, team officials did a great disservice to these kids.

I understand that they may or may not have won without the cheating but, to the kids, they had something GREAT taken away from them.

Now, I see how some are using this as a lesson - not about following the rules, sportsmanship, etc. - but a lesson on how Black Americans are discriminated against by the 'Ruling Class'.

Another disservice to these kids.

Am I off base (no pun intended)?

Well, team officials did a great disservice to these kids.

I understand that they may or may not have won without the cheating but, to the kids, they had something GREAT taken away from them.

Now, I see how some are using this as a lesson - not about following the rules, sportsmanship, etc. - but a lesson on how Black Americans are discriminated against by the 'Ruling Class'.

Another disservice to these kids.

Am I off base (no pun intended)?

Well said.

Why does the title say "Liberals"? This just seems like a few dumb people. Can article be written about the KKK that say "Conservatives say..."?

Either way, it clearly wasn't racism.

It's funny though, this team basically used Gerrymandering to create a roster lol

Why does the title say "Liberals"? This just seems like a few dumb people. Can article be written about the KKK that say "Conservatives say..."?

Either way, it clearly wasn't racism.

It's funny though, this team basically used Gerrymandering to create a roster lol

Gotta come to the defense of liberals somehow huh Woodley?

Well in all fairness to the OP, when you think of dumb people you think of liberals.

I know what you're gonna say next so go ahead and be cute.

Gotta come to the defense of liberals somehow huh Woodley?Well in all fairness to the OP, when you think of dumb people you think of liberals.I know what you're gonna say next so go ahead and be cute.

Ok. When I think of dumb people, I think of you.

If I am defending anything its common sense. If we had a liberal Cal, DieHard or you on here I'd be saying the same thing with the roles flipped.

Archived