THE BROWNS BOARD

Man who killed Muslim students was not a Christian, but an Atheist and a Progressive liberal

DieHardBrownsFan

Liberals Blast Killer of 3 Muslims as ‘Right Wing Christian’ – Then Go Silent When His Details Are Revealed

by Top Right News on February 11, 2015 in Islam

muslims-ncstate.jpg

by Brian Hayes | Top Right News

This morning’s horrific slaughter of 3 Muslim students in North Carolina quickly unleashed angry liberals screaming “Islamophobia” and pointing fingers at “conservatives,” “Christians,” and even “FoxNews” as accomplices to mass murder.

Lefties and Muslim activists took to Twitter enraged at the right:

Three American Muslim students shot dead near University of North Carolina by Christian terrorist https://t.co/u4ntSt8p56 #MuslimLivesMatter

— Michael Lee (@MichaelLee2009) February 11, 2015

@sdsorrentino It's my understanding that he was baptized as a Christian. Stop making excuses #ChapelHillShooting

— Michael Lee (@MichaelLee2009) February 11, 2015

But then it was quickly revealed that the murderer, Craig Stephen Hicks, was no Christian — but instead an atheist. A “militant atheist,” in fact, according to his own online rantings.

That revelation didn’t stop one participant in the White House’s recent closed-door meeting with Muslims — Muslim “comedian” (and Hamas-supporter) Dean Obeidallah — to rant on against the right:

I dont blame atheism for murder of 3 Muslim Amer students. My focus is the GOP officials+professional anti-Muslim bigots#MuslimLivesMatter

— Dean Obeidallah (@Deanofcomedy) February 11, 2015

Um, wrong again. Turns out that the madman Hicks was a died-in-the-wool left-wing Progressive.

Not that the media has any intention of telling anyone about it.

As the Daily Caller reported:

The New York Times reported on the murders and mentioned Hicks’ atheism, but
not his politics
. CNN did the same, as did The Washington Post.

Yet even a passive look at his Facebook page would reveal Hicks is not only a rabid atheist, but a passionate progressive.

A review of the Facebook page of the man charged in these murders, Craig Hicks, shows a consistent themes of anti-religion and Progressive causes. Included among his Facebook “likes” are the
Huffington Post
Rachel Maddow
, the
Southern Poverty Law Center
Freedom from Religion Foundation,
Bill Nye “The Science Guy,” Neil deGrasse Tyson
Gay Marriage
groups, and a host of
anti-conservative/tea party pages

In other words, a veritable Who’s Who of the Progressive Left.

Can you imagine if Hicks was a Christian, or a fan of FoxNews, Rush Limbaugh, Phil Robertson, Family Research Council or Breitbart.com? The story would be leading all news broadcasts and Obama would have spoken to the media by now to denounce “rampant Islamophobia” alongside CAIR leaders.

Well he wasn’t.

And so the media quickly changed the subject. After the 3 Muslim murder led the news with breathless coverage as the day began, as the killer was revealed to be one of them, media interest curiously waned, and they rapidly moved on to other subjects.

Media hypocrisy at its finest.

Hmmm...appears some people are stupid. But the people claiming he was Christian don't seem to be reputable media outlets - rather, twitter, blogs and leftist equivalents of the blaze. Everywhere I read about it (and it was difficult to not read about it) was calling him an atheist.

... So a bunch of idiots were being idiots. Gotcha.

This happens all of the time. Crazy person does crazy thing, left tries to say he's on the right, or right tries to say he's on the left. In the end, the fact he's just some crazy douche outlier.

Wait, Neil DeGraase Tyson and Bill Nye are considered signs of being a liberal? If I was a conservative, I wouldn't like the fact that "science" is considered a liberal cause.

This happens all of the time. Crazy person does crazy thing, left tries to say he's on the right, or right tries to say he's on the left. In the end, the fact he's just some crazy douche outlier.

Wait, Neil DeGraase Tyson and Bill Nye are considered signs of being a liberal? If I was a conservative, I wouldn't like the fact that "science" is considered a liberal cause.

Probably because they are pro science and not pro Jesus is why they are being associated with liberal causes.

Many of those autistic science nuts seriously lack critical thinking on actual real world issues. There's a reason you don't get those pencil neck dorks in politics on any spectrum, because they're all Retards outside of their narrow minded black and white shit they engulf their whole lives in. It's like a kid with aspergers who can tell you 568x47 off the top of their heads but can't articulate a rational thought or opinion on anything

Uh... Ya... That's every STEM major/ scientist...

We'd be much better off if more STEM majors got involved in politics. They're taught how to solve problems. Law students are taught how to argue. This shows.

What is your career/occupation/major Upper Lip? How much experience do you have with these "autistic nuts"?

Uh... Ya... That's every STEM major/ scientist...

We'd be much better off if more STEM majors got involved in politics. They're taught how to solve problems. Law students are taught how to argue. This shows.

What is your career/occupation/major Upper Lip? How much experience do you have with these "autistic nuts"?

I should still be in high school, im currently doing community college (dropped out of school 2 years ago as a sophomore, went to get my GED last summer) and working for my dad as a contractor lol. As you can see I have much life experience O.o and no we'd be fucked if those science dorks starting taking over office

I should still be in high school, im currently doing community college (dropped out of school 2 years ago as a sophomore, went to get my GED last summer) and working for my dad as a contractor lol. As you can see I have much life experience O.o and no we'd be fucked if those science dorks starting taking over office

Yeah I prefer charismatic Retards to make important decisions.

I hate intellectuals.

No wonder Pol Pot tried to have you all killed.

it doesnt bother me. but dont separate your "religion" church of the scientific guess -from the leftwingnuts rally point.... especially the "notable" celebrity types you guys just love...

if the science is the kind that jumps to the conclusion without regard to proof - then yes I could live without it.

the real science is the kind that is rather lackluster - what with all the burden of repeating and observing the results that bear the truth .... so boring

... well, all religion loves to show conclusions without proofs

But just because we can't recreate something directly, doesn't mean some scientists just pulled it out of their asses. There is evidence to support these claims. Also, there are distinctions between laws, theories, hypotheses, etc.

What exactly do you consider "real science" vs "fake science"?

You sound like Ken Ham in the "debate" with Nye lol

Meanwhile, the outrage over the sicko murders of the Muslim students is

going global...the Saudis declared it "terrorism"...

yet, the murders of the Jewish customers in that Jewish deli...

is declared by our sicko, worthless president a "random killing",

and the Saudis couldn't care less, as well as our president couldn't care less.

sad.

In particular, no, you're right, not surprising...

but surprised at so much immediate concern about

the Muslim being murdered, and little about the Jews being murdered.

Especially from the loser president in our WH...

Archived