THE BROWNS BOARD

Clusterfook Obamao now dropping thousands from their rolls

calfoxwc

I had an insurance person tell me about getting me lower cost insurance, sure enough

when I checked it out, it was obamaocare assisted with funding. Would have saved me

400 bucks a month. But, haha, we didn't even come close to qualifying, because we

may be retired, but we're good. That's how we worked all these years - to be good when we

retired.

But Obamao and the rest of the corrupt marxists in this country think it isn't fair that the

destitute, totally irresponsible for their own self destructive actions as a subculture, his VOTING

BASE... should not have what all the rest of us WORKED OUR WHOLE LIVES FOR... so we

should have pay for them to be able to be good. Marxist assholes.

Greece is totally going into the toilet because of all this entitlement freeloading marxist

garbage.

When the time comes, if it does, that that switch is flipped, there will be riots, and trouble.

They demand their free stuff, that's why they all ? voted to elect our trojan horse marxist sumbeech

president. That is exactly what happened in Greece.

And if you think illegal immigration isn't about illegally taking over our electoral system

with fraud...

you are just lying to yourself and everybody else. Because those who won't say they

are citizens? They definately cannot VOTE FOR THE MARXISTS.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/02/12/Thousands-Get-Booted-Obamacare-Plans

So, btw, it's time for breakfast. I found out that the Keurig coffee makers are really great,

we've been helping out a friend and her kids - and she gave me a big swiss mocha

bunch of Keurig coffee cup jobbies. Well, I don't have a Keurig coffee maker...but

guess what? I can heat up my big coffee mug, toss the contents of two of those coffee cup

jobbies... and I found out that it's concentrated instant coffee ! No grounds !

You don't need a $100 Keurig ! Works for me just fine.

Yeah I think he's talking about the Swiss mocha hot chocolate which is just concentrate. I love the Keurig but it's pretty expensive per cup compared with a regular coffee maker. The new ones have a device that reads information from the pod so you can't use aftermarket coffee. Tim Hortons for instance. But a friend told me there is a disc you can buy that bypasses it.

WSS

Archived