THE BROWNS BOARD

Scot Walker, cough cough

Bob806

kind of a long letter about a reasonably minor miss speak. Or filthy horrible lie if you will. But I do understand you are coming from the Union position. And I think you know my opinion is that the teachers union is one of the least savory. I do believe it's counterproductive in many ways.

WSS

Ahh yes let's evaluate this sinister lie from Walker. From the OP's article:

Here was the award the teacher Walker was talking about actually won "something called the Nancy Hoefs Memorial Award which is given by the Wisconsin Council of Teachers of English (WCTE) for an outstanding first-year teacher of the English language arts.

Here's the name of the award Walker deceived Iowa, the world, and entire galaxy with:

"Claudia Klein Felske was the ACTUAL winner of the outstanding teacher of year for 2010-11."

So, there you have it. Award-ghazi.

intro.jpg

kind of a long letter about a reasonably minor miss speak. Or filthy horrible lie if you will. But I do understand you are coming from the Union position. And I think you know my opinion is that the teachers union is one of the least savory. I do believe it's counterproductive in many ways.

WSS

It's just so weird today. Regardless of where people stand politically, I just can't see how this guy has any credibility at all. Keep the PACs coming for him, he's just all fine & dandy.

Meanwhile, golf announcers get booted off the air, anchormen too. Ownership of an NBA franchise is stripped from a guy who voices his opinion. Others travel the country baiting racism, and are left alone.

Just weird, that's all.

No, what's weird is you union hatchetjobs...

She DID get AN award, he got the wrong one, and she DID get

a layoff notice. I'm figuring they revoked it because the news came out.

And, here's the rub, weird Al Union Bob, is that you and the rest of the dishonest,

knee jerk union mugs may as well be mafia mugs.

Just once, ONE FREAKIN TIME, have you ever posted an article about OBAMAO

on ANY FACT CHECKING ?? I mean seriously, a slight error in naming the actual award,

allegedly... and you call it a lie, when Axelrod ADMITS that Obamao DELIBERATELY LIED

about gay marriage, etc, to get into office?

Really? Lying is just fine when it SUITS YOUR ASSHOLE SELFISH UNION AGENDA...

but a minor error in a conservative speech is hell and high water unacceptable.

Get out of here with that biased, dishonest garbage.

Too many of you union people run on emotion and zero honesty. "WEIRD" is the fact that unions

used to be honored, and hardworking to keep working American members treated fairly.

Now, it's so much like a communist manipulative political hack tool used against republicans.

Not working here, dishonest bias union boy.

It's just so weird today. Regardless of where people stand politically, I just can't see how this guy has any credibility at all. Keep the PACs coming for him, he's just all fine & dandy.

Meanwhile, golf announcers get booted off the air, anchormen too. Ownership of an NBA franchise is stripped from a guy who voices his opinion. Others travel the country baiting racism, and are left alone.

Just weird, that's all.

the-butthurt-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg

you gotta be kidding if you believe that letter written by a someone who explains that the reciepient named by Walker ACTUALLY won an award -

turns out it was a different award but oh well...

.this is A LAME attempt at smear - but its on a liberal fishwrap

alot of people think Walker is a very good choice for the WH - me included, but will have a wait and see approach.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nyt-columnist-blames-scott-walker-teacher-layoffs-occurred-he-was-governor_852171.html

NYT Columnist Blames Scott Walker for Teacher Layoffs That Occurred Before He Was Governor

its all in a day of endless attacks (false) on Walker.....

No, what's weird is you union hatchetjobs...

She DID get AN award, he got the wrong one, and she DID get

a layoff notice. I'm figuring they revoked it because the news came out.

And, here's the rub, weird Al Union Bob, is that you and the rest of the dishonest,

knee jerk union mugs may as well be mafia mugs.

Just once, ONE FREAKIN TIME, have you ever posted an article about OBAMAO

on ANY FACT CHECKING ?? I mean seriously, a slight error in naming the actual award,

allegedly... and you call it a lie, when Axelrod ADMITS that Obamao DELIBERATELY LIED

about gay marriage, etc, to get into office?

Really? Lying is just fine when it SUITS YOUR ASSHOLE SELFISH UNION AGENDA...

but a minor error in a conservative speech is hell and high water unacceptable.

Get out of here with that biased, dishonest garbage.

Too many of you union people run on emotion and zero honesty. "WEIRD" is the fact that unions

used to be honored, and hardworking to keep working American members treated fairly.

Now, it's so much like a communist manipulative political hack tool used against republicans.

Not working here, dishonest bias union boy.

So I'm dishonest, and have an agenda? I don't think so at all.

I don't have to point out Obama's lies/manipulation, I can read it here or other websites. I agree with you and others around this forum, he's been horrible.

See ya guys, You won't miss me. I never thought I was a pain in the ass.

You aren't, but your union political smear job is a farce, and you should know it.

And don't give us your phoney victimhood.

Seriously, Bob, you visit here, and get all melodramatic about the Gov of Wisconsin that you

union members hate having slightly erroneous information, but you deny having an agenda?

Do you know Walker had the correct information, but changed it to LIE?

I mean, really?

Dishonestly campaign much ? You do know the unions are still irate, after launching

a recall election out of spite?

The unions LOST.

You do know, that the letter of layoff IS A LAYOFF, even though the teacher may have had a chance

to take another postion, out of seniority, and put someone else on the layoff where they WOULD

miss work?

Reelected because a whole LOT OF Wisconsin voters didn't buy into the union garbage, and knew

a solid govenor when they watched one.

and the school district does the layoffs, not Scott Walker.

don't run and hide, just be a little more legit about your complaints. Nobody is perfect, and any legit

imperfection about Walker, or Hillary, or Carson... every single person who may run for president...

is fine with me. We can debate whether or not it matters.

boy. We have "drive by liberal media", now we seem to have "drive by marxist union members"

No, Bob, I didn't call you a marxist, and yes, that's a generalization. But go look at the prominent

heads of the AFL-CIO union, to mention one... and research them. Think about that.

Here, if you care about dishonesty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Trumka

And my reference to marxism in the ranks of the AFL-CIO, is

not without merit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Trumka

Just weird, that's all.

Presidents even. ..

WSS

+2.

I was always a union guy. But while I was consulting with a huge tire company for a year...

my boss was a salary guy who would talk about his union days.

And he told me the exact same thing - the unions back in the day were honorable, and

there to protect the workers from being abused and unfairly treated/paid.

Then, the unions turned into a self-perpetuating conflict with management over more and more

greedy positions, to justify it's continued existence.

Many unions have a great history. But politics and greed has made some of them expendable.

And I hope one day the entire country is "Right to Work". The unions should not have the power

to force people to join the union to work in a place, and force them to pay dues.

Some unions have destroyed companies' profits in a lot of places, driven up the costs, decreased profitability,

and become the workers only burden, and driven places like Detroit into the skids.

And the AFL-CIO has become a monolopy of sorts - it should be broken back apart, and let the

free markets have more a chance to determine cost/pricing mechanisms that are fair.

Some big unions have become an UNAmerican monster, since the Jimmy Hoffa days,

because they have become vicious political machines with all the forced dues.

Some, are simply sold out to the progressive democratic party, with all the trappings

and agenda of a dishonest, corrupt opinion monster.... like the NEA.

Archived