THE BROWNS BOARD

This sister don't take no shit!

DieHardBrownsFan

I think it's not pride, but rather aggressiveness/offensiveness to psychologically

defend their entitlement and complete lack of feeling of responsibility for anything

they do....

I think it's not pride, but rather aggressiveness/offensiveness to psychologically

defend their entitlement and complete lack of feeling of responsibility for anything

they do....

It is definitely pride. They are too dumb to understand when they are losing so they will fight tooth and nail to look like they got a one up. Their pride can't take the hit of looking like they "lost" a regular conversation. I dealt with the little juvie kids of these people. Same mentality as mommy and daddy. Dave Chappelle did a whole skit about these dummies. Boondocks does an equally good job.

my only caveat to that story is if she paid for that home, and that dude...who was probably fucking around on her...gets to stay in "HER" home for the duration of the case, that is bullshit. If it was a man that was being forced out of his home cause he got understandably upset when he came home and found his wife fucking another dude in his own bed...how many of you of you here would be taking the side of the judge? I can hear some of you now...that fucking Obama look what he's done to us...a man can't choke a bitch anymore when he come home and find her suckin dick in his own bed. Fucking Obama. <----lmfao you all know this is true.

my only caveat to that story is if she paid for that home, and that dude...who was probably fucking around on her...gets to stay in "HER" home for the duration of the case, that is bullshit. If it was a man that was being forced out of his home cause he got understandably upset when he came home and found his wife fucking another dude in his own bed...how many of you of you here would be taking the side of the judge? I can hear some of you now...that fucking Obama look what he's done to us...a man can't choke a bitch anymore when he come home and find her suckin dick in his own bed. Fucking Obama. <----lmfao you all know this is true.

get-smart-huh.gif

Archived