THE BROWNS BOARD

Lorne Michaels is a bigot ? Excluded a conservative SNL cast member ?

calfoxwc

Seems to be exactly that. Apparently gay militant hate extremist something or another.

Seriously, seems sad they did this. The SNL reunion was fun. This tarnishes it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/snl-actress-victoria-jackson-political-775080

People are only asking because it seems pretty clear from this paragraph what happened:

A source close to the show told The Hollywood Reporter that there was no political bias involved at all. In fact, Jackson was offered a seat in the main studio, but when she alerted NBC that she might arrive late, her seat was moved to a nearby viewing space so that she would not interrupt the live show.

Typical emotional conservatives claiming victimisation at every chance.

People are only asking because it seems pretty clear from this paragraph what happened:

Typical emotional conservatives claiming victimisation at every chance.

Well just remember. If Mary Kay Cabot said "according to sources close to the team" would your triumphant retort be the same?

;)

WSS

I made no declaration, only asked the question,

which was the same one she asked.

Noting the "source" is nonsense, since it is anonymous, and she is not.

Under the circumstances, the question seems legit to me.

Is the "source" even existent? Is the "source" the major player to

convince Michaels to exclude her...... because said source is "gay" ?

If you don't know the answers, don't question the question based on anonymous hearsay.

So they invite Palin, they put Palin in a sketch, but somehow this other lady who shares the exact same politics is claiming she was mistreated due to her politics. It apparently had nothing to do with Palin showing up on time and the other lady calling to say she would be late.

Cal, just admit you want to be upset regardless of facts.

I didn't care much for Rob Schneider butt the copy scenes were funny and the hippie who worked in the antique store was funny. Remember he would give the same summary of every item in the store, you put your weed in it.

I put Victoria Jackson in the upper 40% of cast members. Not a huge difference maker. But more influential than say Charles rocket.

WSS

Archived