THE BROWNS BOARD

Why are blacks so prone to violence?

WalterWhite

I went to school in the Cleveland public system. I walked to school in 3rd grade. Then the busing started 1978 and I got to go to a school in the neighborhood of east 131 and Miles

Back then [ even with the busing] it was fine.

If I lived in Cleveland now and had kids, I would run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the young ones. Fucking spooks dude.

Where the fuck is Holder, Obama, and Sharpton?

http://www.700wlw.com/onair/scott-sloan-226/this-video-of-a-little-girl-13273279/

Well, your comments are enough for me to keep on passing by.

Your attached article might, or might not, be a commentary on a number of things.

However, your hateful pre-comments took me away from actually reading the article.

Not a good communication tool, IMHO

Well, your comments are enough for me to keep on passing by.

Your attached article might, or might not, be a commentary on a number of things.

However, your hateful pre-comments took me away from actually reading the article.

Not a good communication tool, IMHO

Thanks for the verification

@ Walter

People in the "upper crust" used to view the Irish and especially Scots Irish in the same manner.

@ others

Go back a few years (2011 or 2012?) when the amount of homicides in Chicago was higher than US troop losses at the same time in Afghanistan during the height of that wondrous campaign.....

Look at # of homicides/murders and compare that to percent of the population. draw your conclusions and then balance that against what Walter is so inarticulately saying...

Regardless of where you stand on the issue of personal ownership of firearms, look at what former NYC Mayor Bloomberg has to say on the matter of black crime: http://personalliberty.com/bloomberg-2nd-amendment-minorities/

I think that is Bloomberg sarcastically venting, thinking that would be a foot in the door of

denying 2nd Amendment rights to every American, if only he could get the first part passed.

Archived