THE BROWNS BOARD

National Geographic - The War On Science

MLD Woody

I would think maybe asking death row inmates if they wanted to volunteer for experimental treatments and other such things would be ethically fine. But forcing prisoners to submit to medical tests and procedures would make us another Nazi Germany.

Holy shit... I agree

I would think maybe asking death row inmates if they wanted to volunteer for experimental treatments and other such things would be ethically fine. But forcing prisoners to submit to medical tests and procedures would make us another Nazi Germany.

^This

Sorry Cysko, but there's nothing humane about conducting medical tests on a subject who understands what's going on and is unwilling.

It's not any different than what unit 731 did. 731's atrocious acts made Mengele and the Nazis look like girl scouts. Here's a wiki on them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Nazi Germany experimented on innocent people. Children even. Convicted murderers can fuck themselves. They have no value to society so I could care about their rights.

People are saying all of this stuff like only terrible dictatorships are capable of it. The Tuskegee experiments in the US infected healthy black men with syphilis under the false pretense of immunizations. I'd rather we not go back down that road.

^This

Sorry Cysko, but there's nothing humane about conducting medical tests on a subject who understands what's going on and is unwilling.

It's not any different than what unit 731 did. 731's atrocious acts made Mengele and the Nazis look like girl scouts. Here's a wiki on them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

I Don't Expect you to agree with me but since the dregs of society are just sitting around costing us money we might as well use them for medical experiments. Why subject a pig to it? The pig didn't murder a bunch of people. Besides testing on humans is the only way to know for sure what it will actually do to humans.

If these items were shifted as you perceive them then it would just further make tho article's point

uhm no,

the National Geographic is as left as left can get and ITS crying about its own perception

about being (in your words) - persecuted?

the large bold faced type whining out loud is meant for us to believe that the bastards on the right are holding us down? War? lol

uhm no,

the National Geographic is as left as left can get and ITS crying about its own perception

about being (in your words) - persecuted?

the large bold faced type whining out loud is meant for us to believe that the bastards on the right are holding us down? War? lol

I don't care about whatever opinion they have. I'm talking about the factual, non opinionated data that was posted and graphed.

Archived